Does anyone eat the McDonald's "McRib" sandwich?

Shortline Bus

I still dont get how they made pork into a patty? Pork is a different type of meat compared to beef and chicken when it comes to texture.Now thats a Mc Mystery to me.

They have shredders that can shred metal, so meat is nuttin. Shred it, get a 400ton press that can press it to a rib shape, cook it, slather it in sauce to hide what you are really eating, slap two buns on it, serve........

I tried it, it was pretty good. Its just messy and the "rib" kept sliding.

Don't forget your bib next time.........

WTF is pork meal??? Powdered pork?:P

The US Gov't use to give shredded pork in a can to the senoirs. My mamma use to make BBQ pulled pork with it. My aunt use to get the pork, and give it to my mother.........

I am surprised this topic has gotten so many replies. Anyhow if the Mickey D's execs are reading this, maybe it could be part of the regular McDonald's menu.:eek:

I want the two slices of cheddar cheese, bacon, egg, n sausage, McMuffin bought back also..........

I need to try the McRib, but have to see the McPrice first. I go to BK more than Micky D's now, cause I prefer the buck double, with mayo added please. Plus that smokey cheddar steakhouse, OMG. Yes, I ask for them to add mayo to that too...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have shredders that can shred metal, so meat is nuttin. Shred it, get a 400ton press that can press it to a rib shape, cook it, slather it in sauce to hide what you are really eating, slap two buns on it, serve........

Don't forget your bib next time.........

The US Gov't use to give shredded pork in a can to the senoirs. My mamma use to make BBQ pulled pork with it. My aunt use to get the pork, and give it to my mother.........

I want the two slices of cheddar cheese, bacon, egg, n sausage, McMuffin bought back also..........

I need to try the McRib, but have to see the McPrice first. I go to BK more than Micky D's now, cause I prefer the buck double, with mayo added please. Plus that smokey cheddar steakhouse, OMG. Yes, I ask for them to add mayo to that too...

I think at most Mickey D's, the McRib sandwich (without any sides)is around $3.00 plus tax. Maybe 50 cents-$1. in Manhattan, rest stops and other places they charge more.

I think at most Mickey D's, the McRib sandwich (without any sides)is around $3.00 plus tax. Maybe 50 cents-$1. in Manhattan, rest stops and other places they charge more.

I could get 3 buck doubles, eat two, and save one for later. Yes, this is how I decide what i will eat, when I get fast food. What more can I get for my money. BK does me better, as their burgers are bigger. Still the Double Baconator from Wendy's, is my fave. Friggin $9 for a large meal though.......

I could get 3 buck doubles, eat two, and save one for later. Yes, this is how I decide what i will eat, when I get fast food. What more can I get for my money. BK does me better, as their burgers are bigger. Still the Double Baconator from Wendy's, is my fave. Friggin $9 for a large meal though.......

I prefer BK myself. The whopper jr. for $1.00 is almost as big as a Mickey D's, Quarter Pound sandwich. Again I only meat 'red meat' once a week or so. Still try to eat healthy such as Chicken, Fish and Turkey for my meat.

And for a once in while try for a BBQ Ribs, I got to a real BBQ place even if it's around $10-$20 or more for a full meal.

I prefer BK myself. The whopper jr. for $1.00 is almost as big as a Mickey D's, Quarter Pound sandwich. Again I only meat 'red meat' once a week or so. Still try to eat healthy such as Chicken, Fish and Turkey for my meat.

And for a once in while try for a BBQ Ribs, I got to a real BBQ place even if it's around $10-$20 or more for a full meal.

I have been doing the Original Doublicious at KFC now. Those potato wedges, OMG are they delicious. They use to be terrible years ago. I ate the original one by default as they ran out of original also. Of course, its only because I get more for my buck. Big sandwich, lots of wedges, a drink, all for $5.42.....

I have been doing the Original Doublicious at KFC now. Those potato wedges, OMG are they delicious. They use to be terrible years ago. I ate the original one by default as they ran out of original also. Of course, its only because I get more for my buck. Big sandwich, lots of wedges, a drink, all for $5.42.....

KFC is so overrated and expensive IMO. I can buy for around $5, 8-piece fried chicken or roasted whole chicken at wal-mart or local supermarkets here in HV like Shoprite or Price Chopper. For personal health reasons, I can't eat fried chicken that often. Maybe every couple of months I buy KFC usually for a lady friend or my brothers visiting me.:cool:

Plus Boston Market 1/4 LB chicken is pretty good too.

KFC is so overrated and expensive IMO. I can buy for around $5, 8-piece fried chicken or roasted whole chicken at wal-mart or local supermarkets here in HV like Shoprite or Price Chopper. For personal health reasons, I can't eat fried chicken that often. Maybe every couple of months I buy KFC usually for a lady friend or my brothers visiting me.:cool:

Plus Boston Market 1/4 LB chicken is pretty good too.

That is why I only get that new sandwich from KFC. Regular pieces of chicken, I'll go to Kennedy, Lincoln, Crown, New York, Yonkers, Mammas, Pappas, Sisters, and Brothers, fried chicken first.......

Always watch your health, and grilled or baked chicken is great. I grilled wings last week, which is the first time in my life I ever grilled chicken (usually fry or bake). Loved seeing all that grease drip away. Known I was eating healthy......

ok, ok, who's up in here knockin the george foreman grill....

that invention is a godsend for every meat-eating bachelor known to man !

foreman earned more money off that thing, than he ever made as a boxer... too bad he sold it the rights to it, to some somebody....

I've had this thing for almost 10 years now... still works too... It saves me the time of having to hard-scrub in cleaning a frying pan... as far as sucking the flavor out of the meat??? sorry buddy, that's what propane grills do...

I ate at a Wendy's in Manhattan today and I never realized how much more expensive it is there. $2 for a chicken sandwich, $5 for a value meal, lol...I think I'm just gonna stick to the Wendys' in Queens. A value meal is like $3 there and a Frosty is 99 cents. It isn't soup either by the time you get it. Also the McRib isn't really worth it but you might as well try it once before it's gone so you can have a verdict on it.

...and you can tell them to add mayo on your sandwich??? I'm doing that from now on

I ate at a Wendy's in Manhattan today and I never realized how much more expensive it is there. $2 for a chicken sandwich, $5 for a value meal, lol...I think I'm just gonna stick to the Wendys' in Queens. A value meal is like $3 there and a Frosty is 99 cents. It isn't soup either by the time you get it. Also the McRib isn't really worth it but you might as well try it once before it's gone so you can have a verdict on it.

...and you can tell them to add mayo on your sandwich??? I'm doing that from now on

As the station manager would say for trains leaving either NY-Penn Station or Grand Central, as of today 11/29/10, this is the LAST CALL FOR MCRIB SANDWICHS.:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Well the publicty for the brief return of McRib has saw McDonald's profits rise at least 4% in the US alone for Nov. '10.

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2010/12/08/2010-12-08_mcrib_gives_mcdonalds_a_sales_boost_in_november_upping_key_figure_by_48.html

And the price of toilet paper has gone up by 25 cents:p due to that

McRib who? Nah, we need to talk real burgers...

Any of you ever been to Jackson Hole? That is a true hamburger, all half-pound of it. Question there is, will you heart give out before your wallet does?

I want them to give out together. We come into Jackson Hole together, we die together..........

McRib who? Nah, we need to talk real burgers...

Any of you ever been to Jackson Hole? That is a true hamburger, all half-pound of it. Question there is, will your heart give out before your wallet does?

Next time i am in that part of Queens (again I am not a big 'red meat' fan but I enjoy a good burger at least 1x a week:p)I try to check 'Jackson Hole.'

I'm sorry but I won't eat anything that'll have me fartin' and shittin' in my sleep. Last time that happened it was with that Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell years ago. My stomach had the bubblies and was easily upset. Woo and let's not forget about the doo-doo farts! Good lord!

I'm sorry but I won't eat anything that'll have me fartin' and shittin' in my sleep. Last time that happened it was with that Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell years ago. My stomach had the bubblies and was easily upset. Woo and let's not forget about the doo-doo farts! Good lord!

LMAO:eek: Time for 'tums' in that case my friend.

Archived