Does anyone eat the McDonald's "McRib" sandwich?

Shortline Bus

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had on on thursday from the Mcdonalds at the rest area on 87 by 15. I didn't like it, first the overcooked the fries and the meat from the sandwich was slightly undercooked and too many onions and I hate pickles. They charged me $8 bucks for the meal, highway robbery. Never again. I felt sick after eating it. :tdown:

I didn't like it, first the overcooked the fries

I keep seeing too much burnt in almost all of the fries.

and the meat from the sandwich was slightly undercooked

Ugh, I wouldn't dare eat something like that.

and too many onions

My parents said that onions are good for you but they don't taste good at all to me.

and I hate pickles.

Same here. My first time eating pickles when I was 8 and it does not taste good. I would rather have cucumbers more than pickles.

They charged me $8 bucks for the meal

What a rip-off

Never again. I felt sick after eating it

It's unhealthy and me too, sometimes.

I don't blame you. It's the McDonald's fault. The McDonald employees should know how to treat respect to customers and learn what's wrong about cooking and overpriced meals.

Yo this SandMich was the ish besides the Big Mac ...

Lol ugh te Big Mac. Mac Sause is just nasty. I think instead of replacing the Big n Nasty with the 2 Cheeseburger Meal, they should have came out with a bigger sandwich. If mean if anyone wants a cheeseburger, get a happy meal and call it a day l0l.

And Dan all I can say is you got RIPPED OFF. I paid $5 for a Lrg McRib Meal. And I dont think I ever ate a perfect McDonalds Fry. Its either burnt, old, cold, or too salty.

Lol ugh te Big Mac. Mac Sause is just nasty. I think instead of replacing the Big n Nasty with the 2 Cheeseburger Meal, they should have came out with a bigger sandwich. If mean if anyone wants a cheeseburger, get a happy meal and call it a day l0l.

And Dan all I can say is you got RIPPED OFF. I paid $5 for a Lrg McRib Meal. And I dont think I ever ate a perfect McDonalds Fry. Its either burnt, old, cold, or too salty.

Most McDonald's are franchised owned and as such are subject to different pricing from each store.

I tired it today. The sandwich tastes like barbecue sauce. The meat itself has no taste whatsoever. All you taste is the barbecue sauce. It's not a bad sandwich, but it's not a particularly good sandwich either. At $3 you're better off buying the dollar menu burgers...

same Here, nothing but sauce.

Wop is a derogatory term for Italians.Especially during the early 1900s.But as far as the Mc rib.It looks nasty.Point blank.LOL

I take offense to that term, My family came from Italy in the late 1800s, we had to endure such hardships.. It hurts me and I want to cry when I hear the word WOP or dego, guappo, guido..I get flashbacks of coming from the old country.. hahah yeah right....the big WOPper.. I dunno Burger King makes me have that nasty indigestion burp all day kinda like eating white castles belly bombers

Yo highway rest stops are the biggest ripp-off in the country, you know that you drive, I had to stop at one because I kept seeing adds on the road for it so I said let me try it. Mcdonalds fries suck. I like wendy's better.

But as far as the Mc rib.It looks nasty.Point blank.LOL

The Mc rib is nasty. the meat taste under cooked, they kill it with oinions and I hate pickels, I don't know why they have to keep pushing pickels on sandwiches, that should be an option if you want it. Bottom line is I hate eating at Mcdonalds but I was starving that day and it was the only place to eat on the thruway.

I take offense to that term, My family came from Italy in the late 1800s, we had to endure such hardships.. It hurts me and I want to cry when I hear the word WOP or dego, guappo, guido..I get flashbacks of coming from the old country.. hahah yeah right....the big WOPper.. I dunno Burger King makes me have that nasty indigestion burp all day kinda like eating white castles belly bombers

White Castle is a guaranteed visit to the shitter in a few minutes. :tdown:

I had on on thursday from the Mcdonalds at the rest area on 87 by 15. I didn't like it, first the overcooked the fries and the meat from the sandwich was slightly undercooked and too many onions and I hate pickles. They charged me $8 bucks for the meal, highway robbery. Never again. I felt sick after eating it. :tdown:

Dan almost all of the fast food joints(whether it's fair or not is another story)charge more in big urban areas i.e Midtown Manhattan, NYC, Downtown SF and also at rest stops on major highways. When on the road buddy, unless you starving always go to a non-highway and regular fast food joint.

A whopper jr. on a burger king on NYS thruway is almost always 50% or more than a regular BK joint. Even subway resturants on a highway is way more expensive.

White Castle is the shit........Literally.:tup:

Dan almost all of the fast food joints(whether it's fair or not is another story)charge more in big urban areas i.e Midtown Manhattan, NYC, Downtown SF and also at rest stops on major highways. When on the road buddy, unless you starving always go to a non-highway and regular fast food joint.

A whopper jr. on a burger king on NYS thruway is almost always 50% or more than a regular BK joint. Even subway resturants on a highway is way more expensive.

Operation cost,Rent,property tax,Neighborhood etc is the reason for the price differential.look at the Menu at the burger king on 7th and 37 street,then look at a burger king menu in Harlem or the bronx.Particularly look at the dollar menus.They dont say "Prices and participation may vary" Just to sound smart.:P

Operation cost,Rent,property tax,Neighborhood etc is the reason for the price differential.look at the Menu at the burger king on 7th and 37 street,then look at a burger king menu in Harlem or the bronx.Particularly look at the dollar menus.They dont say "Prices and participation may vary" Just to sound smart.:P

I knew already that going to a Mcdonalds at a rest stop the prices would be higher, I once went to a Nathans on the NJT rest stop and I think I paid $10 for a hod dog fry meal. They can charge more at the rest stops because they know people have no other choice, either get off the exit and get lost or have to pay another toll to find a local fast food place. I was just pointing out that for those $8 I felt ripped off, especially that Mc rib samich is nasty.

I just finished watching "Supersize Me" and I will never go to another Mcdonalds or any other fast food place again. Unless I'm dying or something.

You don't ever plan on eating at a rest stop... it's sole purpose is to rip off drivers that are in the middle of long-distance trips; full knowing most drivers aren't gonna wanna get off @ some exit in some unfamiliar city to find something to eat.... I don't stop in them damn things either.....

Anyway, I kept a little count in my head yesterday during my trip....

out of the 17 mcdonald's that had parking lots, 14 of them had verbiage on their signs mentioning the mcrib is back.... the funniest one I saw was:

"McRib's Back (with the c, upside down)

Come Get Some !"

I'm lookin at these signs like, hop off the mcrib d**k... damn...

I still don't see the (deserving) hype surrounding this sandwich....

You don't ever plan on eating at a rest stop... it's sole purpose is to rip off drivers that are in the middle of long-distance trips; full knowing most drivers aren't gonna wanna get off @ some exit in some unfamiliar city to find something to eat.... I don't stop in them damn things either.....

Anyway, I kept a little count in my head yesterday during my trip....

out of the 17 mcdonald's that had parking lots, 14 of them had verbiage on their signs mentioning the mcrib is back.... the funniest one I saw was:

"McRib's Back (with the c, upside down)

Come Get Some !"

I'm lookin at these signs like, hop off the mcrib d**k... damn...

I still don't see the (deserving) hype surrounding this sandwich....

Lol!!! It's only good with Hot Mustard IMO.... Other than that, it's overhyped.

(N)o but I wish theey would bring back the (B)ig (N) Tasty

All you gotta do is say you want a Quarter Pounder, with mayo, romaine, and tomato. I always opt to keep the mustard (unlike the actual B&T). I love them!!!! And when they discontinued them..... lets just say I wasn't taking NO for an answer!!B)

Yo highway rest stops are the biggest ripp-off in the country, you know that you drive, I had to stop at one because I kept seeing adds on the road for it so I said let me try it. Mcdonalds fries suck. I like wendy's better.

Wendy's > Burger King > McDonalds

Archived