Brooklyn man fatally stabs mother, slashes father before throwing himself into subway train: police

Y2Julio

A deranged Brooklyn man fatally stabbed his mother and repeatedly slashed his father's throat Monday before he threw himself in the path of a subway train, police said.

Ryan Devaney survived his encounter with an oncoming G-train and was pulled screaming from the tracks before being rushed to Lutheran Medical Center. He was listed in serious condition there.

His mother, Margaret Devaney, was stabbed in the eye and abdomen. She died later at Methodist Hospital, police said.

Ryan's dad, Raymond Devaney, who was stabbed twice in the throat, was in critical condition at Methodist, police said.

Police were combing through the blood-spattered Windsor Terrace home, which was decorated with Christmas lights, trying to piece together what happened.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/12/13/2010-12-13_brooklyn_man_fatally_stabs_mother_slashes_father_before_throwing_himself_into_su.html#ixzz181WSIpfE

post-1245-133288582292_thumb.jpg

post-1245-133288582292_thumb.jpg

No need to worry about him any longer. The douchebag is going to Rapevi----Rikers now. :D

But wow. Really? Killing your own parents? Instead of the taxpayer funding this guy's stay in prison, take him to Texas for trial. They still have the death penalty I believe.

No need to worry about him any longer. The douchebag is going to Rapevi----Rikers now. :P

But wow. Really? Killing your own parents? Instead of the taxpayer funding this guy's stay in prison, take him to Texas for trial. They still have the death penalty I believe.

It's not within their jurisdiction :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lance25
I don't think I will be taking the G Train anytime soon.

Yes, I'm also curious as to why you wouldn't. It's not as though this situation is exclusive to the (G) line or any other line for that matter.

It's always empty, a perfect situation for anyone to rob you.

Did you red the story at all? The guy stabbed his parents in their home then jumped in front of a (G) train. His mother died of her injuries, what happened had nothing to do with how many people were on the train or not.

Archived