Q44

WannaBeMTA12

Unless CS has a lift big enough, they're not getting NFs or novas on a full time basis.

Sort of the same reason they stayed on the other side of the east river. ENY CMF couldn't fit them, but Zerega was practically built for them.

That doesn't mean it can't be retrofitted though. CS was supposed to get some artics from the last D60HF order that was canceled by New Flyer.

This is like beating a dead horse over and over and over and over again!

@FlushingFlash....its drivers out there like u who piss me off, maybe u should get up off ur a** instead of being behind a steering wheel and u wouldnt be such an jerk wen someone asks a simple question no matter how many times they ask, but u do work for the MTA, so i would expect no patience or understanding.....deadbeat driver

@FlushingFlash....its drivers out there like u who piss me off, maybe u should get up off ur a** instead of being behind a steering wheel and u wouldnt be such an jerk wen someone asks a simple question no matter how many times they ask, but u do work for the MTA, so i would expect no patience or understanding.....deadbeat driver

Why must we become so hostile?

Jeez... I really should have bought that popcorn maker last week...

And your the WANNA BE MTA just like your name says BUS BUFF! Ill get up off my ass anytime any place for you:cry:

And your the WANNA BE MTA just like your name says BUS BUFF! Ill get up off my ass anytime any place for you:cry:

actually i would prefer subway over bus....but in the end, ill take either, so FF....which Q44 run u driving, perhaps i shall send u a personal salutation....and ask u how much the fare is hahaha, followed by why youre not driving an articulated?

The Q44 sucks. Those John Bowne kids get on my nerves.

The dumbest kids in NY..with Townsend Harris kids a close 2nd!

That is why when I am on board in the Bronx, and pick up a job at Main St, I hate to park at Lafayette, then jump on the Q44 around that time. What a cluster F. Last time I took my ride back to my car on the Q50 (ex QBx1). I felt like an a$$, cause I let a Q44 go by to wait for the Q50 to go to Main St., but a next Q44 showed up. It was cold and I didn't want to wait any longer. Soon as the Q44 turned from Northern onto Main, who was there? That damn Q50 that I wanted to take instead. I do love the interior of the Orion V CNG (ex QSC buses).........

lets start with QB to Union Tpke then lets start with Elder to Kissena....double parked cars up the ass! An artic would bob and weave all thru the Queens part

and dont tell me anything less I do that run 10 hours a day!

Mister, then you have enough experience to do that in an 80ft artic. I am going to Casey Stengel, and personally vouch for you to teach newbies how to drive an artic on the Q44 route. And no, you will get no more than 25cents extra too, plus the taking students pay........

Good thing with our artics though, is getting stuck in snow, as you get paid to wait to get dug out. I use to hope they had plenty of other buses to dig out before they got to me. Extra OT, and been done driving hours ago. Just sitting for hours, waiting for someone to rescue me. No luck here with that in RTO now....:cry::cry::cry:...........

Today, I took the Q44 from Jamaica Center to Parkchester. The ride wasn't that bad. The bus was a bit slow and overcrowded, but once we got past Roosevelt Avenue it was smooth sailing. I took some Bronx express bus pics (which will be posted on Friday).

i took it from E 180 St (Bx) to Jamaica Center (Qn) once.....ONE HOUR exactly

IS WannaBeMTA12 Ftrainfoamer? Becuz if he is, his life is totally slower then the M42 and M34! SMFH

I don't think so. The (Bx15) and (Bx19) need all the artics they get

The Bx19 and Bx15 don't even have enough D60HFs for its service. I see a bunch of Orion 7 CNGs on the Bx19 with some Orion V Diesel and CNG. BX15 sometimes an Orion pops in

+++++++++++++++++++++

U must be crazy becuz it does NOT take 1 hr for the Q44 to run from Jamaica to West Farms, especially with all the traffic around Main and Northern. It takes me about 1 hour and a half to get to WF and sometimes 30-45min from WF to Flushing! Late nights yes it can be 1 hr.

Archived