Station entrance to close to accommodate road widening.

metsfan

If it's the entrance that I think it is, sounds like a good idea. It's in a rather-odd location anyway.

Don't you dare have an opinion that contradicts our resident "expert" and forum hippie. Has someone who doesn't live in NYC, he knows that no roads should be widened and people should be forced out of their cars.

Don't you dare have an opinion that contradicts our resident "expert" and forum hippie. Has someone who doesn't live in NYC, he knows that no roads should be widened and people should be forced out of their cars.

Since you don't have a car and probibly have never ridden on the Van Wyck, You would not know it is an abosulte traffic nightmare south of Flushing Meadows and the sole commerical highway route to JFK and is in desprite need of releif.

Ha ha ha. I love it.

Since you don't have a car and probibly have never ridden on the Van Wyck, You would not know it is an abosulte traffic nightmare south of Flushing Meadows and the sole commerical highway route to JFK and is in desprite need of releif.

Just because i choose not to drive does not make me an idiot. I have these things called EYES.

Sorry, i don't give a crap about traffic, people should be taking a bus or the train, no excuse not to. Wah wah wah there are other people with cars in front of me wah wah wah. People should learn how to drive before complaining about roads.

- A

Just because i choose not to drive does not make me an idiot. I have these things called EYES.

Sorry, i don't give a crap about traffic, people should be taking a bus or the train, no excuse not to. Wah wah wah there are other people with cars in front of me wah wah wah. People should learn how to drive before complaining about roads.

- A

Not to be rude and I agree that people should go by Public Transit. But you say that people need to take the bus or train. Train, alright. But aren't there buses that go via the Van Wyck express way? If so, than the bus is not an option in this particular case since it's stuck in traffic there.

i don't give a crap about traffic, people should be taking a bus or the train, no excuse not to.

I know this may be hard for you to digest as a liberal, but there are situations where taking the train or bus just isn't practical. For example, I bet you wouldn't like it if someone tried to bring some boxed up furniture on the train, now would you? What about if they brought a computer (I mean a desktop tower, not a laptop) on the train and plopped it on a seat? Would you like that?

In fact, you'd probably be the first one to complain, chiefly because you're good at whining.

If it's the entrance that I think it is, sounds like a good idea. It's in a rather-odd location anyway.

Totally agreed.

LMFAO!

But seriously, the road under QB is as narrow as the WillyB's lanes. You can't drive 'safely' and quickly without worries you might sideswipe the guy next to you. They may as well have made them single lanes the way cars are keeping some distance b/w each other.

• 1 month later...

Archived