Mocker On The Long Island Bus

Queens Surface

How come, in your videos, you act like the cuts were NYC’s fault? NYC is subsidizing Nassau County, not the other way around. LI Bus gets shafted because Nassau County refuses to pay more money, not because of anything to do with NYC.

I think I've put the Lion's share of the blame squarely on Nassau and Ed Mangano.

So it actually is you...

Good....

I just got word of the little shoutout you made in one of your videos about NYCTF here.... You think it's about how you felt about illegals that makes us despise your very being.... and how we misconstrued your words as to how you felt because of your own doing..... nahhh my little lazy little jobless pine inhaling, tick attractant friend.... you have TONS of videos orating/speaking on illegals... you have quite a bit of videos where you pretty much deem any hispanic w/ a cap or backpack on walking the streets as being some illegal citizen..... Now you roach crawl your way back here playing brand new, like you never realized that stereotyping a group of people is an unfair, and inaccurate thing to do... please...

Since you say you're not leaving until you share your wittle feewings.... yeah, I saw that little shout you left in the lagbox there....

That said.... Where was all this compassion & apologeticness of illegals before you went to that hearing.... Now all of a sudden this big change of heart comes about.... I don't know (or care) what newfound agenda you have, but it's all too evident that there is one... Now that you wanna come back here after we ran your racist ass off here....

You can call my words whatever you want... point is, and you know as well as I, and everyone else with some sense of hearing that's EVER listened to your videos, that what I'm saying about you, rings true... I'm just the right person to knock you off your high horse if you think you're gonna come back here with some sense of celebrity/holier-than-thou mess b/c you met some TV personality....

and as far as an assault.... see, that's the thing... I don't have to lay a FINGER on you, to hurt you... your feelin's are fragile enough - the fact that you make a mention to threaten to call the police over words over the internet is direct & blatant PROOF of that....

At least you're makin an attempt to save LIB... right... at the expense of the MTA and its dealings with New York City... I'll say it as many times as I have to, these cuts are happening due to the fact that Nassau isn't ponying up their fair share of funds, not that MTA woke up one day & said screw it, LI-ers don't deserve bus service.... that is (part of) the problem with you...

Don't juxtapose your envy & hatred of the rich.... on the mercy of Queens residents, Brooklynites, Staten Islanders, Manhattanites, and Bronxites.... because we aint the problem... the rich or the poor in ANY of these boroughs....

The county you wanted to leave so damn bad, for toms river, is.

Case you're too simple to get it...

yeah, that's Nassau County.

Like I've said countless times, I made a mistake calling people I dont know illegals, but I'm still against illegal immigration. But you cant just call someone with dirty clothes and backpack illegal, since I had no proof and that'd be stereotyping.

I've had this change of heart because making videos of men on the street or bus and referring to them as illegal aliens wont solve the problem, and it only gives those who support illegal immigration more to stand on.

But I also saw how this was stereotyping bus riders, and that seeing the behavior of many people in our county government, esp Mangano, they were doing the same thing. After all, who is anyone to judge someone just by their appearance?

Once again I do not support illegals, they broke the law and are bringing problems here. But the reason that they are here, and that nothing is done about the problem is the wealthy people who hire them have control of the government, so nothing is done. Just look at Mangano, a judge ordered him (the county) to pay the MTA back money and he never did, yet there were no consequences, as many of the rich and powerful can break any law they please.

I've said all this already. Why am I even repeating myself?B)

I watched that video. Now I'm not going to attack this guy, but.......it's just the Internet. I'm pretty sure the so-called "threats" weren't actual valid threats.

Someone said they wanted to beat me up, how is that not a direct threat?

None of you have to like me, I dont care what you think of me, but when ppl say if they see you they will "harm you" and that "they will be attacked" then what else am I supposed to think? And all this behind my back on the chat. I dont wanna call the cops on anyone, but I'm sure if someone was talking like that about one of y'all it'd be a different story.

Pulled from the chatbox..

"03/16/2011 12:08 Nexis4Jersey: John , and 20 other fanners will probably be attacked later this summer...according to some friends ikno... "

"03/16/2011 12:08 Joel Up Front: Thank God I have never ridden a bus with him, he'd get me kicking his ass on tape "

None of you have to like me, I dont care what you think of me, but when ppl say if they see you they will "harm you" and that "they will be attacked" then what else am I supposed to think? And all this behind my back on the chat. I dont wanna call the cops on anyone, but I'm sure if someone was talking like that about one of y'all it'd be a different story.

"03/16/2011 12:08 Nexis4Jersey: John , and 20 other fanners will probably be attacked later this summer...according to some friends ikno... "

"03/16/2011 12:08 Joel Up Front: Thank God I have never ridden a bus with him, he'd get me kicking his ass on tape "

You realize that Nexis at times is full of crap right? As for Joel, he'll explain himself I suppose.

Indeed. Nexis is a foamer himself when it comes to LIRR especially. And he has some other rude posts too. Joel normally doesn't say things like that, so we'll get an explanation from him. So I fully agree with Cait Sith.

Listen to me - I'm only gonna discuss this once. What people say on the Internet - it almost never has any real-life effects. They usually just say that to say that. I'm sure that they'll just say something and just do nothing.

Those are the pleasures of being behind a screen B)

You realize that Nexis at times is full of crap right? As for Joel, he'll explain himself I suppose.

your right ,I was just stirring the pot there....B) But in all Seriousness John knock it off with the illegal stuff. Its not funny and hurtful.... Focus more on bashing the Rich people , Protecting the Environment , and start on some new things.

Like I've said countless times, I made a mistake calling people I dont know illegals, but I'm still against illegal immigration. But you cant just call someone with dirty clothes and backpack illegal, since I had no proof and that'd be stereotyping.

I've had this change of heart because making videos of men on the street or bus and referring to them as illegal aliens wont solve the problem, and it only gives those who support illegal immigration more to stand on.

But I also saw how this was stereotyping bus riders, and that seeing the behavior of many people in our county government, esp Mangano, they were doing the same thing. After all, who is anyone to judge someone just by their appearance?

Once again I do not support illegals, they broke the law and are bringing problems here. But the reason that they are here, and that nothing is done about the problem is the wealthy people who hire them have control of the government, so nothing is done. Just look at Mangano, a judge ordered him (the county) to pay the MTA back money and he never did, yet there were no consequences, as many of the rich and powerful can break any law they please.

I've said all this already. Why am I even repeating myself?

Pinepower....

First off, I saw your latest video... thanks for the free pub' (not like we need it from the likes of you, but anyway)....

You mention the "childish behavior" that we on here engage in....

Interesting...

Well lets talk about how a 30 somethin year old man (yeah, that's you) engages in childish ass acts....

-----------------------------------

1) The things you take as "threats".... clearly tells me you have real thin skin... like, a child.

JQP did himself an injustice by puttin himself out there, and probably doesn't even realize it... I hope he's prepared to become more of a target than he's ever been in his life...

^^ That quote of mine, I was actually referring to your little YT channel.... but of course, you made it known real quick that your online life = your offline life.... so yeah, I can see, on a bunch of fronts, as to why you would take that as a threat to your personal safety....

Believe me, if I made a threat to inflict bodily harm on you, you would know it....

^^ Watch you take THAT as a threat also....

wimp.

------

2) The saving of... snippets of... anything that anyone's ever posted about you, that you're not in favor of, that you deem as slanderous & threatening... who the f*** does that lame duck shit... I don't even think troubled children do that shit... but of course, yet again, you cease to amaze us with your juvenile acts of indirectly reaching out to people with your problems... which is all this is....

Men don't bring attention to themselves through acting out towards a bunch of people... this is what you do on your YT channel... and your supporters whom you feel thought your Mocker interview was this great success....

None of us on here needs a support group to call you out on your BS...

and you have enough of it to fill a freakin tarmac....

------

3) combating "tough talk" with idle threats.

this is what trolls do....

see johnny boy, you don't have a leg to stand on, when you threaten to contact the authorities b/c of people's actions on a forum... but come BACK to the battlezone where people are hurling more (supposed) threats at you... this is how I know you're full of shit....

tough talk...

talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black....

------

4) finally, thinkin one big "I'm sorry" is gonna cure shit....

that's on some little elementary schoolgirl shit right there... little boys don't even do that....

You seem to be stuck on stupid...

"Why am I even repeating myself?"

"But you cant just call someone with dirty clothes and backpack illegal, since I had no proof and that'd be stereotyping."

"After all, who is anyone to judge someone just by their appearance"

Apparently, YOU... dingbat.

Ever hear the saying, actions speak louder than words.... You came on here with that, at least I'm doing my part to save LIB bit... well take that same attitude & energy, towards the illegals w/ which you've muttered slick, snide, and sickening comments in your videos about them... Of course you would never say the shit you said in a lower tone of voice in your video commentary - directly to their faces.... But anyway.

Let's see you do a tour of Westbury, or anywhere else in LI where day laborers are increasing, and take the time out to see where they're coming from (I don't mean that literally)... you have all this time on your hands right... matter fact, why don't you take time out & interview one of them....

...and go on to tell that person how you "used" to feel about them...

...and explain to that person that you suddenly had a change of heart about them & their existence.

Otherwise, your little "I'm sorry" is nothin more than hot air.

Indeed. Nexis is a foamer himself when it comes to LIRR especially. And he has some other rude posts too. Joel normally doesn't say things like that, so we'll get an explanation from him. So I fully agree with Cait Sith.

How did you even insert yourself into this convo......and calling me a Foamer how dare you.... I don't even do the LIRR , shows how much you know.... Your starting to make me really mad , which is rare.:mad: You seem to know everything , and argue with other members.....other stupid things and make comments like this....sigh...

yee haw I'm on the tube.....somebody throw up the Facepalm plz:tup:

THIS is what I'm talking about and A Big Shout to those who Stand up against this Turd ....A Turd that the FORUMS STAFF clearly SUPPORTS and I must say that I am ashamed of the Staff for not taking care of this THUS FAR but I understand ....We at NYCTF allow shit like this to fly .

Mind you Harry Brighton Local our Admins. have not yet spoken about this and THIS so called Famous Hater wants to know why ASAP

I've been debating whether or not to respond to Pine's post about our "threats" toward him. But I'm not gonna sit back and let him play the victim in this.

John, You said I wrote a threating post? Go back and actually READ what I posted and take a minute to COMPREHEND it!

If he was smart he would stay off of LIB for awhile lest one of those "illegals" recognize him and kick his ass.

Nowhere in that post did I say that I would do anything to you. I stated that the people you slandered would kick your ass. Quite frankly, kicking your ass isn't worth my time.

Let me be crystal clear about one thing:I DON'T LIKE YOU!

I think you are racist prick who should not be allowed back on this website in any way, shape or form. I don't care if you made some whiny half assed apology....leopords don't change their spots and racists don't see the light and sing kumbaya with people they "hate".

Proud NYCTF "HATER"!

yee haw I'm on the tube.....somebody throw up the Facepalm plz:tup:

THIS is what I'm talking about and A Big Shout to those who Stand up against this Turd ....A Turd that the FORUMS STAFF clearly SUPPORTS and I must say that I am ashamed of the Staff for not taking care of this THUS FAR but I understand ....We at NYCTF allow shit like this to fly .

Mind you Harry Brighton Local our Admins. have not yet spoken about this and THIS so called Famous Hater wants to know why ASAP

Harry hasnt been on for a couple of days, probably busy with stuff in his life. I can't do anything because I have no moderation permissions yet, I would if I could, but I cant. ENY is doing his own thing with his life and IDK about the others. No one is supporting anything because not everyone knows what exactly is going on.

Harry hasnt been on for a couple of days, probably busy with stuff in his life. I can't do anything because I have no moderation permissions yet, I would if I could, but I cant. ENY is doing his own thing with his life and IDK about the others. No one is supporting anything because not everyone knows what exactly is going on.

Well this sounds to me like poor staffing cuz you are clearly doing a big job and need help from the Eraser heads to Great job on your part CS.....keep it up....Probably the only Mod besides ENY that got balls .

BZ great post my man ,I'm with ya :tup:

Make sure we copy this and get those vidz for proof cuz we are at WAR

It has become apparent that this thread has degenerated into a flame war between specific individuals. As such, I recommend that this thread be disabled.

nope.....

he chose to signup to this forum (again) to come back on here & share his thoughts.... and all of a sudden, (say he wants to) inform people about the ongoings of the situation w/ Long Island Bus, on here (which I think is a bold-faced lie, but despite that)....

The problem for him is.... We're not lettin his past actions slide so easily !

Then again, when does he ever post on forums about something other than illegals... and/or some gripe he has about some facet of some public transportation system....

I mean, if he wants to talk about routes, we can talk about routes... if he wants to talk about bus types, we can do that.... etc etc.... I mean, the only people that really talks about LIB routes like that on this forum, is Joel up Front and Amtrak7...

...but with someone who damn near everything that comes out of their mouth, is some complaint, you can't engage in any real conversation with.... b/c they'll find some little thing to nitpick & blow out of proportion (which JQP is also good at doing)...

You get what the hell you give back....

He can call it hating all he wants to, too.....

Again, I see that insults continue to be hurled on this thread. No matter what anyone thinks about any specific individual, hurling insults is never civil or productive. You guys may like or dislike any specific individuals however you want, but if you're going to continue trading insults on this thread, then what's the point of letting it stay open?

Also, I sense that continuing this thread in its current manner would be like beating a dead horse - I get the impression that many of you guys don't like that person, but that point has already been made more than enough times, so please back away from the horse carcass and go about doing other things.

The post above me clearly shows how mis informed and how Jabroni TIMES peeps wanna be....Threats Threats where where Show me .....God Damn it

Show me .....where does it state that I want to hurt Endanger him in anyway .

This thread from the beginning should of been Erased but duh ....its up cuz of poor staffing

Archived