Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
4P3607

MTA Service Alert + (F)

(MTA) Service Notice

Due to an ongoing police investigation at Ditmas Avenue, downtown (F) trains are bypassing the station.

Please allow additional travel time.

another 12-9?

Why would trains skip a stop a train hit someone? Wouldn't the train and the person still be on the tracks, and the other trains have to be re-routed?

Why would trains skip a stop a train hit someone? Wouldn't the train and the person still be on the tracks, and the other trains have to be re-routed?

idk...

I was guessing :o

Guest lance25
Thats funny, a while ago I saw something saying "Due to debris...."

And before that, it was "Signal Trouble". I don't think the guys who list the advisories get the full story sometimes.

It was a 12-9, they have the S/B platform closed the body is being kept near the stairs until the ME comes to pick it up. There is only 1 usable stair way on the S/B platform.

I was held at Jay St for a good ten minutes. Thou I think the train was held there for much longer before I transferred from a Manhattan bd (A). The announcer said something along the lines of "due to a customer injury at Ditmas Av...".

It was a 12-9, they have the S/B platform closed the body is being kept near the stairs until the ME comes to pick it up. There is only 1 usable stair way on the S/B platform.

Smh

Sucks since this took place near the front meaning the t/o is already coming in slow to stop at the marker - possibly meaning a slow and horrible death.

And another one

Wow 2 in one day ouch...if this keeps up they'll have to redo the census [/small joke]

But still suicide (even if this wasn't) is something that shouldn't be taken lightly

Once again taking your life over something isn't a good thing. Please people stop killing yourselves. Your life is more important. Nothing is more important then life. If your life is bad just know people have it way worse then you yet they are still confident, and they hold their heads up. Why would you kill yourself?.

Well 2012 is getting closer O_o

You believe in that? I dont heck if it is true id be pissed to die a virgin lol

Also I thought the thing was mass death not 3-5 people a day.

3-5 people a day times how many days till 2012 is mass lol

It was actually a "customer injury" not a 12-9, there is a difference.

It was actually a "customer injury" not a 12-9, there is a difference.

Ah ok, I was told by a cop on the scene who I know that it was fatal though.

i hear you brother i would not like to die without getting tail first though