MTA Service Alert + (F)

4P3607

Guest lance25
Thats funny, a while ago I saw something saying "Due to debris...."

And before that, it was "Signal Trouble". I don't think the guys who list the advisories get the full story sometimes.

Why would trains skip a stop a train hit someone? Wouldn't the train and the person still be on the tracks, and the other trains have to be re-routed?

It was a 12-9, they have the S/B platform closed the body is being kept near the stairs until the ME comes to pick it up. There is only 1 usable stair way on the S/B platform.

It was a 12-9, they have the S/B platform closed the body is being kept near the stairs until the ME comes to pick it up. There is only 1 usable stair way on the S/B platform.

Sucks since this took place near the front meaning the t/o is already coming in slow to stop at the marker - possibly meaning a slow and horrible death.

Once again taking your life over something isn't a good thing. Please people stop killing yourselves. Your life is more important. Nothing is more important then life. If your life is bad just know people have it way worse then you yet they are still confident, and they hold their heads up. Why would you kill yourself?.

It was actually a "customer injury" not a 12-9, there is a difference.

Archived