Train Operator promo exam 8562

Den

I'm list #152 (98.75) on 8098 & #994 (97.333) on 8094. Somebody told me that the promo list for t/o has been exhausted while guys in the 400s for c/r just got their letters for drug/alcohol. Can anybody confirm this?

T/O promo has not been exhausted.

C/R they are still calling off the O/C list, and 400s have been getting letters to come in for pre-employment drug screening. I don't know the last number hired offhand, but maybe it's in the 8094 thread.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm list #152 (98.75) on 8098 & #994 (97.333) on 8094. Somebody told me that the promo list for t/o has been exhausted while guys in the 400s for c/r just got their letters for drug/alcohol. Can anybody confirm this?

T/O promo has not been exhausted.

C/R they are still calling off the O/C list, and 400s have been getting letters to come in for pre-employment drug screening. I don't know the last number hired offhand, but maybe it's in the 8094 thread.

From what someone at the MTA told me, the promo list will most likely be exhausted in december / early january and people from the oc 8098 can expect to get letters around feb / march

From what someone at the MTA told me, the promo list will most likely be exhausted in december / early january and people from the oc 8098 can expect to get letters around feb / march

I just got pumped ;)...GL to you guys low on that list hopefully theres light at the end of the tunnel no pund intended hehe

I just got pumped ;)...GL to you guys low on that list hopefully theres light at the end of the tunnel no pund intended hehe

I'm speculating here, but I think it may be a bit longer than that. T/O's take a while to train and there is still a C/R shortage and a schoolcar instructor shortage.

Lots of C/R's are taking the promotion to T/O, so it's possible the promo list could last into spring next year, meaning the first O/C's would get notified in time to start in the early summer. Potentially.

I'm speculating here, but I think it may be a bit longer than that. T/O's take a while to train and there is still a C/R shortage and a schoolcar instructor shortage.

Lots of C/R's are taking the promotion to T/O, so it's possible the promo list could last into spring next year, meaning the first O/C's would get notified in time to start in the early summer. Potentially.

Summer seems about right... Lets see how many T/O's put thier papers in these next few months...

Summer seems about right... Lets see how many T/O's put thier papers in these next few months...

Yeah there suppose to be a lot of T/O's and C/R's going out. I'm still thinking about sliding back to the T/O position because of the Money. I'm paying for a morgage and a COOP this pay cut is hurting me.

Dave thanks for the info man...would it be hard for you to get back in the Cab again from the TSS position??

Yeah there suppose to be a lot of T/O's and C/R's going out. I'm still thinking about sliding back to the T/O position because of the Money. I'm paying for a morgage and a COOP this pay cut is hurting me.

Dave thanks for the info man...would it be hard for you to get back in the Cab again from the TSS position??

No not hard at all I just have to demote myself by May 1,2012. I get all my seniority back which is going on 7 Years. My Hourly rate is .80 lower an Hour from a T/O. Even new T/O's make more then me right now since Supervisors been working without a contract for 2 Years.

Archived