Details of the New Assignments?

R10 2952

isnt the 15 (F) trains used in C.I yard for the rush hour service, to/from Kings Hwy?

I have no idea about the exact amount but yes Culver Yard or City Yard as it's called does store (F) trains and trains can get cleaned there and minor running repairs!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been seeing R46 on the (F) like mad now. By luck, every time I'm on the subway I see at least 2-3 sets everyday. I know one day I was just going down the steps at my homestop, Woodhaven Blvd, and decide to take my video camera out. Out of nowhere, 2 R46 (F) trains pass out of nowhere.

Last weekend, the R68A's were back on the (N)(Q). I also saw the following:

+R68A with (Q6Av) rollsign

+R68A 5063 with original rollsign on (Q)

+R68A with <Q> on rear sign.

Here are some pics:

071711246.jpg

071711247.jpg

I've been seeing R46 on the (F) like mad now. By luck, every time I'm on the subway I see at least 2-3 sets everyday. I know one day I was just going down the steps at my homestop, Woodhaven Blvd, and decide to take my video camera out. Out of nowhere, 2 R46 (F) trains pass out of nowhere.

Last weekend, the R68A's were back on the (N)(Q). I also saw the following:

+R68A with (Q6Av) rollsign

+R68A 5063 with original rollsign on (Q)

+R68A with <Q> on rear sign.

Here are some pics:

071711246.jpg

071711247.jpg

No Offense your YEARS!!!! late. I always saw one set have a orange (Q) since I was 10. I know a T/O who sets it that way ( I don't know why). It's just a rollsign why do you care so much... shiiish...

No Offense your YEARS!!!! late. I always saw one set have a orange (Q) since I was 10. I know a T/O who sets it that way ( I don't know why). It's just a rollsign why do you care so much... shiiish...

What do you expect from someone that would travel to Brooklyn just to chase down a specific bus that was displaced from LGA?

Archived