Al Sharpton rips candidate Herman Cain

MHV9218

Jon Stewart is a comedian.
Don Imus is a comedian too, you stupid race baiting ****. We all know that if Stewart were a tea party-loving conservative and said that Obama was illiterate, you and your race-baiting left wing henchman would attack his advertisers and call for his firing, like you ******** did with Imus.

Don Imus is a comedian too, you stupid race baiting ****. We all know that if Stewart were a tea party-loving conservative and said that Obama was illiterate, you and your race-baiting left wing henchman would attack his advertisers and call for his firing, like you ******** did with Imus.

Whoa. Do you wanna talk about it?

Herman Cain just makes me sick. When Jon Stewart calls him out, he and everybody else pulls the race card, while in reality FOX News just loves the man cause now they have a black man to support, so they can look less racist. Good on Al for this one.
Of course you libs do not like Cain. He is not a leftist ideologue. He actually believes that America is great. He actually believes in the constitution. He actually believes that the free market capitalist system is good. He actually believes that we should not rely on the government for everything. He actually believes in living within our means. He actually believes in American Exceptionalism. He actually believes that we are not at fault for the world's problems. He actually believes that race-baiting is stupid. He actually believes that all Americans (Black, White, Latino) should have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Wow. It is so racist to believe in conservatism.

Whoa. Do you wanna talk about it?
Well I have to bring it up because he called Jon Stewart a Comedian. I just pointed out the fact that Imus is a comedian too, but of course that did not matter to Sharpton and his fellow race baiting demagogues when they went on their vicious campaign to attack Imus for a silly little joke.

After the long day I've had, this definitely made me lol! Cain is definitely a joke. A great majority of Fox viewers, staff and sponsors, are definitely racist! And what does Imus have to do with this? Last time I heard from him he was talking about some nappy headed hoes or something.... Whatever that is!

Mr. R68 Subway Car, the Constitution is not, and should never be, a document that should be read and understood as if we were in the 1780's. It is a document whose understanding flows through time, whose understanding changes through time. That's why we have a Supreme Court- to interpet the Constitution as it were ratified today, not as if we were in the 1780's. The free market capitalist system is good, but there needs to be regulation to ensure that remains flowing and productive.

He's a dumb idiot and you don't need to see a color to understand that.

He thinks Obama is a Muslim (like that's a bad thing), wants to ban Muslims from working in the government (segregation, cool), is so dumb he wants to shorten bills because apparently content is a bad thing, pulls the race card, and believes half the things you posted (which are actually terrible if you look closely with half a brain).

He's a lightning rod for Faux News to appear not racist, and that's the only reason he gets any press, as anybody else could tell that a pizza salesman with bogus policies such as those is not a man to be president.

--

SECONDLY, Imus is a scvmbag who referred to black women as "hoes" on national television. If you even compare Jon Stewart to that... Well, can you?

1) No. He is not dumb. He is a successful businessman who has improved every business he has run, including Burger King and Godfather's Pizza.

2) He believes that Muslims should follow our constitution. He is not anti-Muslim, contrary to popular belief.

3) FOX News is not a racist news organization. You can say this nonsense all you want. The commentators (Hannity, etc) will pick any Republican or Conservative candidate against Obama whether the candidate is black, white, yellow, gay, straight, bi-sexual, hermaphrodite, man or woman.

4) I am saying that Imus is as much a comedian as Stewart. I was attacking Sharpton because he did not view Don Imus as a comedian when he went on his ludicrous race-baiting campaign against him.

Mr. R68 Subway Car, the Constitution is not, and should never be, a document that should be read and understood as if we were in the 1780's. It is a document whose understanding flows through time, whose understanding changes through time. That's why we have a Supreme Court- to interpret the Constitution as it were ratified today, not as if we were in the 1780's. The free market capitalist system is good, but there needs to be regulation to ensure that remains flowing and productive.
I am not saying that the markets should be unregulated. I believe we should stop the Bernie Madoffs within our free market system. I am saying that the government's policies are attacking business. Look at Boeing. You got the creeps at the NLRB trying to chase Boeing out of South Carolina because the workers are not unionized (S.C. is a right-to-work state).

I don't know who no Hermain Cain is, but:

I'm sorry, but who takes Sharpton seriously? He's just a hustler all about himself. He's one to talk about others.

....and he's just a racist all about his people too... and I'm sayin that as a black man...

There's a difference b/w being pro-black... and takin things to the level that Sharpton tends to....

I just can't stand the bastard.... I don't take anything he says seriously.....

Who the hell is Herman Cain?

....anyone who takes Al Sharpton seriously must be on dog food. This cat sticks his nose in any and anything. This is the same guy who pushed a race issue in 2001 when Michael Jackson's Album "Invinsable" didnt hit #1 in America. At that time Michael Jackson wasnt a major artist at that particular time, however overseas he still was.

After the long day I've had, this definitely made me lol! Cain is definitely a joke. A great majority of Fox viewers, staff and sponsors, are definitely racist! And what does Imus have to do with this? Last time I heard from him he was talking about some nappy headed hoes or something.... Whatever that is!

That's a pretty big generalization. How did you come to that conclusion?? :confused:

I'm sorry, but who takes Sharpton seriously? He's just a hustler all about himself. He's one to talk about others.

That said, don't care about Cain. I doubt he'll get far in the primaries anyway. I think Romney will likely win the GOP nomination.

Sharpton is a joke too! He's only out to boost his sorry ass reputation!

1) No. He is not dumb. He is a successful businessman who has improved every business he has run, including Burger King and Godfather's Pizza.

2) He believes that Muslims should follow our constitution. He is not anti-Muslim, contrary to popular belief.

3) FOX News is not a racist news organization. You can say this nonsense all you want. The commentators (Hannity, etc) will pick any Republican or Conservative candidate against Obama whether the candidate is black, white, yellow, gay, straight, bi-sexual, hermaphrodite, man or woman.

4) I am saying that Imus is as much a comedian as Stewart. I was attacking Sharpton because he did not view Don Imus as a comedian when he went on his ludicrous race-baiting campaign against him.

I know plenty of successful businessmen who are dumber than rocks!

Contrary to "Fox Viewer Belief," there are plenty of racist staff members. Period! Whether you want to believe it or not, racism is alive and well within the News Corp. I'm not saying New Corp. is a racist company, but there is an influx of racist staff members! I know someone personally who used to work for Fox! Remember, I do my research, I've been around, and I know a shit load of people!

Save that for someone who is a dumb sheep!

Why do you insist on bringing Imus vs. Stewart to this conversation!

Stewart never called anyone "Nappy Headed Hoes!" You don't do that on network television! Period. It's not okay to be a white man, and call a bunch of black women nappy headed hoes! Seriously?

If you don't see anything wrong with that.......... It says a lot about your character!

I don't know who no Hermain Cain is, but:

....and he's just a racist all about his people too... and I'm sayin that as a black man...

There's a difference b/w being pro-black... and takin things to the level that Sharpton tends to....

I just can't stand the bastard.... I don't take anything he says seriously.....

Sharpton is racist, and Cain is a reverse racist! I have yet to come across a Black Republican who is not a House N***a. Not saying there aren't any out there...... But I haven't come across any!

Sharpton is a joke too! He's only out to boost his sorry ass reputation!

I know plenty of successful businessmen who are dumber than rocks!

Contrary to "Fox Viewer Belief," there are plenty of racist staff members. Period! Whether you want to believe it or not, racism is alive and well within the News Corp. I'm not saying New Corp. is a racist company, but there is an influx of racist staff members! I know someone personally who used to work for Fox! Remember, I do my research, I've been around, and I know a shit load of people!

Save that for someone who is a dumb sheep!

Why do you insist on bringing Imus vs. Stewart to this conversation!

Stewart never called anyone "Nappy Headed Hoes!" You don't do that on network television! Period. It's not okay to be a white man, and call a bunch of black women nappy headed hoes! Seriously?

If you don't see anything wrong with that.......... It says a lot about your character!

Sharpton is racist, and Cain is a reverse racist! I have yet to come across a Black Republican who is not a House N***a. Not saying there aren't any out there...... But I haven't come across any!

Actually I didn't see the big deal about what Imus said either. Even so, why is this being re-hashed anyway? That was sometime ago and he's paid his dues for what he said. I actually thought it was funny. I mean the only reason everyone made a big deal about it was because he was white. The fact that they took offense to it shows that they must believe what he said, otherwise they should've just brushed it off. Black men call black women hoes all the time and I don't recall seeing a big uproar over it. If anything many people laugh about it, so there is certainly a double standard to say the least.

I do agree that Al Sharpton is a racist though. No question about that. He only cries foul when he feels that injustice has been done against black people but if the reverse happens, you don't hear jack squat. lol

As I said in my other posts anyone is a racist whether you Black,White Hispanic etc. the same goes for news company like Fox,NBC,CNN etc that try to use the race card to get Ratings.

As for Herman Cain, The 3 page rule to but laws was really stupid, but does that make me a racist no.but Herman thinks it is from Jon Stewart.even though it was a joke nothing Racist, but Herman Cain made it a Race issue. ''Playing the victim''

Actually I didn't see the big deal about what Imus said either. Even so, why is this being re-hashed anyway? That was sometime ago and he's paid his dues for what he said. I actually thought it was funny. I mean the only reason everyone made a big deal about it was because he was white. The fact that they took offense to it shows that they must believe what he said, otherwise they should've got brushed it off. Black men call black women hoes all the time and I don't recall seeing a big uproar over it. If anything many people laugh about it, so there is certainly a double standard to say the least

I didnt see anything wrong with it either. Shyt my runs I hear black guys calling black girls hoes all the time, even when I was working Wildwood as a extra run today I heard kids saying it. I actually laughed when Imus said that, tho I do feel he shouldnt have said that live on a radio station. And those girls on that team just wanted attention, thats all it was about... attention; nothing more then attention.

People are bringing it back up so they can use it as a point or so. But its actually a pretty bad point to use.

That's a pretty big generalization. How did you come to that conclusion?? :confused:

Personal Experience & Observation!

Actually I didn't see the big deal about what Imus said either. Even so, why is this being re-hashed anyway? That was sometime ago and he's paid his dues for what he said. I actually thought it was funny. I mean the only reason everyone made a big deal about it was because he was white. The fact that they took offense to it shows that they must believe what he said, otherwise they should've just brushed it off. Black men call black women hoes all the time and I don't recall seeing a big uproar over it. If anything many people laugh about it, so there is certainly a double standard to say the least.

I do agree that Al Sharpton is a racist though. No question about that. He only cries foul when he feels that injustice has been done against black people but if the reverse happens, you don't hear jack squat. lol

I didnt see anything wrong with it either. Shyt my runs I hear black guys calling black girls hoes all the time, even when I was working Wildwood as a extra run today I heard kids saying it. I actually laughed when Imus said that, tho I do feel he shouldnt have said that live on a radio station. And those girls on that team just wanted attention, thats all it was about... attention; nothing more then attention.

People are bringing it back up so they can use it as a point or so. But its actually a pretty bad point to use.

I wouldn't expect either of you to see anything wrong with him calling them Nappy Headed hoes!

The point is, he may not have meant any thing by it... But...... If he had just said "hoes" it would have been a different story. But he didn't. He said "Nappy Headed Hoes."

Smh........

Either way im sure those girls were called nappy headed hoes before. The only reason it went as far as it did because Imus is white. Had it been some black guy it would have went nowhere.

They wanted attention, so they pressed the issue. They wasnt getting enough attention playing basketball, so they figured this was a opportunity to get names out there since they played basketball.

Go ride a school bus or spend one day in a high school today and you'd be surprised how many times you see a black girl getting called a nappy headed hoe.

While im deep in this let me put it this way. Black girls hate when you refer to they hair and hate bad hair comments. Them cats will really spark up a heated battle. In the end its about the fact they aint got no hair.

Either way im sure those girls were called nappy headed hoes before. The only reason it went as far as it did because Imus is white. Had it been some black guy it would have went nowhere.

They wanted attention, so they pressed the issue. They wasnt getting enough attention playing basketball, so they figured this was a opportunity to get names out there since they played basketball.

Go ride a school bus or spend one day in a high school today and you'd be surprised how many times you see a black girl getting called a nappy headed hoe.

While im deep in this let me put it this way. Black girls hate when you refer to they hair and hate bad hair comments. Them cats will really spark up a heated battle. In the end its about the fact they aint got no hair.

There is an old saying..... "The pride of a man is his woman. The pride of a women is her hair." But....... You don't date black girls.

What he said was inappropriate, and a black man would not have even done any ignorant ish like that on national TV or radio. If he was on HBO, it would have been a different story.

But, If a black man had said that on MSNBC, I guarantee it would have been the same outcome...

I don't give a damn about what's said on the street or school buses. That was just unprofessional! Period!

Smh once again.......

And I know PLENTY of black girls with long hair that they DID NOT buy at the beauty supply! I can't believe you just said that shit!

ALL the black women in my family have long hair! ALL black women DO NOT have nappy hair!

The only reason a black girls pride is her hair because one wishes they had alot of it. Hell alot of black girls hate mixed black girls because they hair is better. No one told those chicks to take it that serious. Its only hair. But I can see why so many of em use fake hair so they can feel special.

There was no need to press the issue. It wasnt anything they never heard before. It was only different because a white man said it. But I guess its ok if a comedian says it right? Because its funny, so what makes Imus different? Because he's white and said it on a radio station and it was a easy way for them to get attention by pressing the issue.

Yeah I said it. Yeah some may have hair, but the majority dont. And the red hair.....that shyt aint cute. nuff said.

Except Imus is a curmudgeon who does not make anyone laugh - except the geriatric population that just so happens to be listening to his program in the hospital while the nurse administers laughing gas...and himself.

He's not funny, never was funny, and shouldn't even have a show, any "nappy headed ho's" aside.

Stewart can at least cause a chuckle once every Halley's comet.

They can both say what they want but at the end of the day they're just media pundits, not politicians. A lot of people get rich off giving their opinions on things they have no control over...I don't listen to them...I'm still looking for the person trying to make a difference who actually has the RIGHT (read: AKA mine - joking, sort of) opinions on things.

The only reason a black girls pride is her hair because one wishes they had alot of it. Hell alot of black girls hate mixed black girls because they hair is better. No one told those chicks to take it that serious. Its only hair. But I can see why so many of em use fake hair so they can feel special.

There was no need to press the issue. It wasnt anything they never heard before. It was only different because a white man said it. But I guess its ok if a comedian says it right? Because its funny, so what makes Imus different? Because he's white and said it on a radio station and it was a easy way for them to get attention by pressing the issue.

Yeah I said it. Yeah some may have hair, but the majority dont. And the red hair.....that shyt aint cute. nuff said.

I agree... Aside from that, apparently some white chicks use hair pieces too, so that nappy headed hoe comment could be applied to any chick. LOL

Archived