Something Wrong With Subway Car 8267

Kendell

First Thing Is That The Doors that go from 1 cab to another is only 1 door.On regluar trains They have 2 Doors.

Second Thing Is I saw on Nycsubway.Org That (L) Train Accident in Carnise Yard.What was the car numbers for that train?

First Thing Is That The Doors that go from 1 cab to another is only 1 door.On regluar trains They have 2 Doors.

Second Thing Is I saw on Nycsubway.Org That (L) Train Accident in Carnise Yard.What was the car numbers for that train?

You know you're talking about the R143s, right?

1. All the R143s have 1 storm door to get from one car to the next

2. The set that crashed was 8277-8280. 8277 (the lead car) is somewhere back at the Kawasaki plant and the other 3 are still sitting in 207 St yard gathering dust

1. It's like that on all R143's. What do you mean by regular trains?

1. All the R143s have 1 storm door to get from one car to the next

2. The set that crashed was 8277-8280. 8277 (the lead car) is somewhere back at the Kawasaki plant and the other 3 are still sitting in 207 St yard gathering dust

Wasn't that car being rebuilt by 207 St. Yard?

Be more careful next time. Go on NYC Subway.org, and Wikipedia, and look up the car types, and numbers. All rail fans should know what subway car is different from which, and they should know their numbers by now, and their looks as well.

Be more careful next time. Go on NYC Subway.org, and Wikipedia, and look up the car types, and numbers. All rail fans should know what subway car is different from which, and they should know their numbers by now, and their looks as well.

Not necessarily.

But they should know that a working door is never a "problem"

Supposedly 8277 is being rebuilt at the Kawasaki factory in Yonkers NY, but thats been like that for three or so years now, so I hope they have 8277 back and re-link it with 278, 279 and 280 so that they can get a full train again. Also, 277's tri-mates should be tested regularly with some R160s without passengers thorughout the B division rails just to keep them fresh in their legs and running so that they dont rust out at 207th St Yard.

Supposedly 8277 is being rebuilt at the Kawasaki factory in Yonkers NY, but thats been like that for three or so years now, so I hope they have 8277 back and re-link it with 278, 279 and 280 so that they can get a full train again. Also, 277's tri-mates should be tested regularly with some R160s without passengers thorughout the B division rails just to keep them fresh in their legs and running so that they dont rust out at 207th St Yard.

They can't run with R160's,they have diffrent propulsion.

All 4 cars are at 207th St.

Archived