Major College Pt shake up Q25 goes to Baisley Q66 to Triboro

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

instead of this half a line thing why didn't they just send the whole q-25 to bp and the whole q-66 to lga? How many runs is total are on the q-66? (including trippers) how many runs in total are on the q-25? Kr? Help please? (including trippers) imho, the lga mcis are the biggest waste of space. Thats why lga always cries that they have "no room" all the mcis do is sit there and go out for weekday rush hours. As for "the scum of the earth" thing, i don't dig that not one bit.

*sigh* LG again!??!?!!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course I know, believe it or not the union is whats holding back the full on inception OF Regional Bus as a brand, I D K what these idiots are waiting for, do they know that with RBO they can finally pick depots CLOSE to home instead of living in the Bronx and commuting to Brooklyn or Queens or EVEN Staten Island to work. Yeah, ok seniority would suffer a bit, but dammit, the options of RBO outweigh that, its not like they are gonna loose their damn pensions!

As some people say seniority is EVERYTHING.

I think eventually cooler heads will prevail and we'll see RBO, people will not be happy but for a transit agency the size of (MTA) it's a necessity.

CHANGES are coming and the word General is in the Air ...GENERAL PICK that is.

All I've been hearing is lately is were getting f and there gonna merge that and merge this with that taken away (Sigh) It's too much at times cause all of us at College Pt. don't know what tomorrow holds so me and who ever gets the info shall keep everybody Posted.

Well there is a easy solution to this problem, Tell the Union to let RBO finish going through and let the system seniority merge and then you guys can then pick into any depot and get the work you want that is within your union-system be it TWU or ATU.

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

As a matter of fact....let them take all the Q25 and Q66.....give me that express!!.....People riding the express bus are working class....they are worried about getting to work and getting home to the family.......but for the bus Nazi......I am not sure....lol he knows who he is......

As a matter of fact....let them take all the Q25 and Q66.....give me that express!!.....People riding the express bus are working class....they are worried about getting to work and getting home to the family.......but for the bus Nazi......I am not sure....lol he knows who he is......

yup I know him and he's going local next pick cuz of a shitty pick

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently there has been a change for the winter pick according to "LAG Driver from buschat" the Q-19 is to stay at CP, However the Q-38 and the Q-66 will go to LGA. KR any truth to this about the Q-19 staying at CP:confused:?

How about we just do the most sensible thing.....just wait and see....

You want to talk about a real shake up? I am back on the overnight patrol car.

What territory are you covering if you don't mind me asking?

I once read on here that sometimes you have only 1 road ops

for the entire borough on the overnight. I know you are a SLD

so there has to be more of them out there on the overnights.

LGA can't handle another route. That depot used to be cool before the MTA took over. Now, it just disappoints me. LGA should just send the 100s back to CP and half of the 66 to LGA.

No, LGA can't give the Q-53 to JFK/FR. Due to different unions. LGA WILL be able to handle half or all of the Q-66. Its no problem, LGA WON'T have any more MCIs to deal with. There for alot and I mean ALOT of local buses will fit at LGA with no problem. Im hearing at LEAST 60 local buses will be arriving when the MCIs leave. The Q-38 LGA use to have it thats not a problem.

That wasn't an issue with the Q32...

- prior to 1994: all TWU;

- 1994-2010: split between TWU and ATU;

- since July 2010: all ATU.

However, that is NYC Transit, which operates as one, even though there are different unions and different divisions.

MTA Bus Company is a different story, and it's much harder to swap routes between depots of different unions.

Archived