Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
GojiMet86

IRT Low-V 9/3/2011

Great shots!!! I had lost my luck, waited for a long time but no Low-V. :cry::cry:

Where did you wait? You should have waited at Either 96, 72 or 42 Sts on the IRT Broadway line (1)(2)(3) between 12 PM & 6 PM.

anyways :tup::tup: shots!

and will everybody stop commenting about me -_______- I'm getting sick of this sh^t that keeps happening to me.

Where did you wait? You should have waited at Either 96, 72 or 42 Sts on the IRT Broadway line (1)(2)(3) between 12 PM & 6 PM.

and will everybody stop commenting about me -_______- I'm getting sick of this sh^t that keeps happening to me.

You made yourself infamous with The Pushcart thread. So stop complaining.

Oh please you're just in a photo and someone recognizes you. Get over it it's nothing serious.

Oh please you're just in a photo and someone recognizes you. Get over it it's nothing serious.

Picard-full-of-win.jpg

I just opened a Youtube account and I downloaded these videos I took about a week ago. So here they are: