Fat man sues White Castle

Kamen Rider

He should be ashamed of himself.....

Sadly, it's easier to just sue others for their own fault and to hell with shame.... This is why frivolous lawsuits should be banned and anyone stupid enough to make such a case/get a lawer involved should all be thrown in prison for wasting everyone's time and tax dollars for pointless trials, er scams to steal money so they don't have to work.

Sadly, it's easier to just sue others for their own fault and to hell with shame.... This is why frivolous lawsuits should be banned and anyone stupid enough to make such a case/get a lawer involved should all be thrown in prison for wasting everyone's time and tax dollars for pointless trials, er scams to steal money so they don't have to work.

Prison just wastes the money of the taxpayers more.

I've long held that a judge should be able to deem a lawsuit "frivolous" and the bleeding hearts have got to stop. Lose the weight, larda**, otherwise sit on the stoop outside the white castle, hope it can hold your rolls, and cry in your diet soda that you can't understand why it's not helping you lose weight.

Further, I've long held that a judge should be able to deem a lawsuit "frivolous" automatically causing the plaintiff to have to pay 2x legal fees to the defendant and 1x legal fees to the municipality that was BOTHERED with having to process the paperwork for such a trivial redundant piece of crap.

People in America have to stop being such mewling pussies...it's a big part of the reason we're in this mess. Too many pussies, and too many money thieving a**holes.

Are you f***ing kidding me?! I can fit in those seats and I weigh 272 pounds. That guy is a little bitch that's what he is. If I can fit in those seats with no problem at all a guy weighing 18 more pounds then I do shouldn't have much trouble doing the same.

weight is factored to height. I'm 225-250, but I'm 6"2' so it's not as obivous because more of that is actualy muscle, skin and bones than someone shorter.

Holy cow... You guys are big... :eek: I'm 6'4" and I'm 210 pounds... 250... What in the hell do you eat??? :eek:

Doesn't matter. In biology we learn about BMI (Body Mass Index). For example if you are 5'2, but end up weighing 220 pounds you will look fat, but if you are 6'2 and weigh the same amount of pounds as the 5'2 guy you won't look as fat. That is because you are taller, and the fat doesn't show as much. Besides even if you weigh 400 pounds you won't look fat as long as that weight comes in muscle form. Yeah muscles also equals pounds. So a guy with a big six pack would still weigh on the heavy side.

Doesn't matter. In biology we learn about BMI (Body Mass Index). For example if you are 5'2, but end up weighing 220 pounds you will look fat, but if you are 6'2 and weigh the same amount of pounds as the 5'2 guy you won't look as fat. That is because you are taller, and the fat doesn't show as much. Besides even if you weigh 400 pounds you won't look fat as long as that weight comes in muscle form. Yeah muscles also equals pounds. So a guy with a big six pack would still weigh on the heavy side.

Yeah yeah yeah... I don't see a forum like this having tons of muscle heads though. I'm a big dude and have a six pack, but I don't really work out. I just watch what I eat and eat in moderation and get exercise. :cool:

I said 225 to 250. I was not eactly sure. I've since checked and it's 239 at the moment. but like I was saying, alot of that is normal mass. i'm willing to bet your a little on the lanky, meanwhile I've been compaired to a tank. I'd probily would have played football in highschool if the place had team.

I was hit by a car when I was 14, going on 15. the car came out worse then me.

Yeah, I know, but that's a difference of 25 lbs, which isn't exactly a small amount... Yeah, I would probably be compared to a model in terms of my height and weight. I mean I'm not a stick figure by any means, but I am considered to be slim for my height anyway, which elongates me, and it probably doesn't help that I go for a European style of dress so that makes me look even thinner. :(

Did you play football or something? I used to play hockey back in my teenage years and I used to run over guys out there without even trying to do any harm. lol I'd just run into them and down they would go. :(

Yeah yeah yeah... I don't see a forum like this having tons of muscle heads though. I'm a big dude and have a six pack, but I don't really work out. I just watch what I eat and eat in moderation and get exercise. :cool:

I'll get to ya. Over the summer I was doing 100-120 sit-ups and lifting 60 Ibs 100-200 times daily. Thou because of school, I can't find time to workout and now my biceps are going flat. :(

How often do you exercise? Abs are pretty hard to gain and maintain.

I'll get to ya. Over the summer I was doing 100-120 sit-ups and lifting 60 Ibs 100-200 times daily. Thou because of school, I can't find time to workout and now my biceps are going flat. :(

How often do you exercise? Abs are pretty hard to gain and maintain.

Well I don't run except for when I'm running to the express bus or whatever, but I'm always in a rush usually so I walk pretty fast, almost sprinting speed and people that are shorter than me can't keep up. lol From the house to my express bus which is almost 5 blocks, I can do that in about 6 - 8 minutes depending on how fast I feel like walking and if I need to run, I can sprint from the house to the express bus and not even be gasping for air or anything. Aside from walking around a lot, I don't really work out. My metabolism is pretty good and I used to play hockey every weekend back in high school so what I lack in terms of upper strength (i.e. really big arms, I have very muscular legs from so much skating and walking and such). In hockey you shouldn't have huge arms, so we focus more so on the lower part of the body. I don't have one of those tight six packs, but I do have one. I'm like semi-hairy (at least my chest and stomach is anyway) so I've got one of those hairy six packs. LOL

Checkmate has seen me in person before so he knows that I'm not exactly a stick figure, but I am slim due to my height.

Archived