Fat man sues White Castle

Kamen Rider

Well I do have muscle, but I haven't worked out or better yet done any running since May. Although my legs are always in motion I'm just "go go go" all the way. It takes a while for me to get tired. Yeah my weight is either between 270-275 at least, but it's probably 272. I end up out running everyone around me. I'm pretty fast for a huge guy. I caught my bus by running in two minutes from where I live to the bus stop. The bus was crossing the intersection and making a stop and was two minutes early.

272 but what height?

lot more more gray hairs & 6 pounds later in the course of about a month, I sit here at 217 :(

I aint no juicehead, no 6-pack ab type nzzzz, nor some kamala belly havin nzzzz..... I'll leave it at that...

far as this story goes...

Think about how big this guy must be, if he can't sit at a table at white castle..... nah, really....

The same white castle franchise that's been known to empty out guts across the nation....

Jokes aside, yeah this is more frivolous bullshit... anything to make a quick buck nowadays.... It's long been said that there is a link to being obese & being poor.... The irony here is that he's suing a fast food spot....

He's complaining and sueing himself, why don't you lose some fat instead of complaining at a damn restaurant for space when hes the one who should lose some fat.. smh at these people....I bet you he went to White Castle always and ate him self oversized and now hes complaining......wow. :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

lot more more gray hairs & 6 pounds later in the course of about a month, I sit here at 217 :(

I aint no juicehead, no 6-pack ab type nzzzz, nor some kamala belly havin nzzzz..... I'll leave it at that...

lol... Gray hairs at 29... :eek: I try not to stress out and just live life and maybe that is keeping the grey away for now.

I tell you only in America... Folks are overweight so they look to blame someone else as to why they're obese fat slobs. :(

Well I'm 6'4" and I could blame some companies for not making my transportation rides comfortable enough by having more leg room. When does the lunacy end??

Well, he's not suing about them making him fat: He's suing them about not accomodating his weight.

I was hit by a car when I was 14, going on 15. the car came out worse then me.

LMAO! :tup:

Well I don't run except for when I'm running to the express bus or whatever, but I'm always in a rush usually so I walk pretty fast, almost sprinting speed and people that are shorter than me can't keep up. lol From the house to my express bus which is almost 5 blocks, I can do that in about 6 - 8 minutes depending on how fast I feel like walking and if I need to run, I can sprint from the house to the express bus and not even be gasping for air or anything. Aside from walking around a lot, I don't really work out. My metabolism is pretty good and I used to play hockey every weekend back in high school so what I lack in terms of upper strength (i.e. really big arms, I have very muscular legs from so much skating and walking and such). In hockey you shouldn't have huge arms, so we focus more so on the lower part of the body. I don't have one of those tight six packs, but I do have one. I'm like semi-hairy (at least my chest and stomach is anyway) so I've got one of those hairy six packs. LOL

Checkmate has seen me in person before so he knows that I'm not exactly a stick figure, but I am slim due to my height.

You'd be surprised at how much excercise you're actually doing. I read somewhere that 20 minutes of brisk walking is sufficient excercise for the day. So to and from the express bus is most of the excercise right there.

I mean, I would consider my legs fairly muscular (I mean, there's still a little bit of flab, but it isn't noticable) considering all the running I do. You've heard all my stories about me outrunning buses.

And yeah, you're pretty slim. To quote a SpongeBob episode, you're "long, tan, and handsome" :(

considering the circumstances of the case, should it go to trial, any judge worth his salt would throw it out in a heartbeat.

Agreed, but taxpayer dollars are still wasted in the processing and handling of the requisite paperwork to even just file and record such a useless case.

Well, he's not suing about them making him fat: He's suing them about not accomodating his weight.

Yeah I know, but either way it's his fault that he is that way. Chairs and such are made for the masses who are supposed to be at a normal weight. He is clearly obese and I'm sure when he's at home, he has to have "special" accomodations made for him. However, if he wants special accomodations when eating out then maybe he should go to a more upscale place instead of frequenting a burger joint chain. :(

You'd be surprised at how much excercise you're actually doing. I read somewhere that 20 minutes of brisk walking is sufficient excercise for the day. So to and from the express bus is most of the excercise right there.

Yeah I know, but I guess I always think of going to the gym or doing something to get the heartbeat up as real exercise, but yes, I do walk A LOT, so I guess I get exercise doing that. :cool:

I mean, I would consider my legs fairly muscular (I mean, there's still a little bit of flab, but it isn't noticable) considering all the running I do. You've heard all my stories about me outrunning buses.

LOL... Yeah well unless you're a bodybuilder or something there is going to be a little bit of flab, but just keep that flab to yourself. :eek: :(

And yeah, you're pretty slim. To quote a SpongeBob episode, you're "long, tan, and handsome" :(

LOL! Why thank you. I'd like to think that I try hard to keep in shape, but I guess it should come naturally considering what I eat and such. Often times I'll cut back on meat and just eat veggies to keep the pounds off. I used to drink beer almost every day, but I had to cut back on that and switch to wine drinking more instead and make Perrier and Pellegrino the regular drinks, as I was starting to get something that started to resemble a small beer belly. :eek: :o I cut that out though. The last time I was in a bar was back in late July at one of my regular sports bars, but I do have at least 3 glasses of wine or more during the week. :cool:

I try to switch it up though because I'm a sucker for Prosecco and other sparkling wines. I'll walk into one of my regular spots and the waiter will go "Brut Cava sir?" and I'm thinking dammit he remembers that I drink sparkling wine from Spain! :mad: I think he's just thinking $$ because that's one of the priciest glasses of wine on the menu aside from a Rosé wine which is $14 a glass. The Brut Cava that I like is $12 a glass, so what did I do? I went for a $11 glass of non sparkling white wine from Spain. :cool: I like to keep them on their feet and keep them guessing.

lol... Gray hairs at 29... :eek: I try not to stress out and just live life and maybe that is keeping the grey away for now.

For me, it's more genetic; BOTH my parents had grey hairs in their 20's.... got my first strands around 21/22....

although I will say as of late, stress is causing more of the gray (hairs) to be prominent....

I'm 6'2 and 197lbs , it used to be 270lbs.... When it comes to Fast Food places , i don't even eat there anymore , i go to the small cafes which are healthier and the same price.

Good job w/ that.

I eat like it's goin out of style, but luckily for me, none of the men in my family are overweight....

+2 for high metabolism & exercise

I try to switch it up though because I'm a sucker for Prosecco and other sparkling wines. I'll walk into one of my regular spots and the waiter will go "Brut Cava sir?" and I'm thinking dammit he remembers that I drink sparkling wine from Spain! :mad: I think he's just thinking $$ because that's one of the priciest glasses of wine on the menu aside from a Rosé wine which is $14 a glass. The Brut Cava that I like is $12 a glass, so what did I do? I went for a $11 glass of non sparkling white wine from Spain. :cool: I like to keep them on their feet and keep them guessing.

So my question is are you going to sue?

1) Yeah I know, but either way it's his fault that he is that way. Chairs and such are made for the masses who are supposed to be at a normal weight. He is clearly obese and I'm sure when he's at home, he has to have "special" accomodations made for him. However, if he wants special accomodations when eating out then maybe he should go to a more upscale place instead of frequenting a burger joint chain. :(

2) LOL... Yeah well unless you're a bodybuilder or something there is going to be a little bit of flab, but just keep that flab to yourself. :eek: :(

3) LOL! Why thank you. I'd like to think that I try hard to keep in shape, but I guess it should come naturally considering what I eat and such. Often times I'll cut back on meat and just eat veggies to keep the pounds off. I used to drink beer almost every day, but I had to cut back on that and switch to wine drinking more instead and make Perrier and Pellegrino the regular drinks, as I was starting to get something that started to resemble a small beer belly. :eek: :o I cut that out though. The last time I was in a bar was back in late July at one of my regular sports bars, but I do have at least 3 glasses of wine or more during the week. :cool:

1) True, but the point is that he does have a handicap, and it isn't necessarily his fault (he could have some sort of hormone imbalance). If he can prove that the disability was something out of his control, he might actually have a case.

Of course, not saying that I agree with him filing the case.

2) True.

3) Well, good for you. :tup:

1) True, but the point is that he does have a handicap, and it isn't necessarily his fault (he could have some sort of hormone imbalance). If he can prove that the disability was something out of his control, he might actually have a case.

Oh please. Just stop it already. You know damn well this guy doesn't have any hormone imbalance and if he does, then eating at a grease spoon joint like White Castle isn't exactly helping matters. I will be 30 years old soon, and I can't even remember when I last even saw a White Castle, let alone ate in one. Maybe a good almost 20 years ago... You have a point in that some folks are obese and it is due to genetics, but going by how this guy eats, it seems that bad choices are the reason for his obesity. He just wants someone to blame for his irresponsibility. Reminds me of that stupid teenage girl that fell down that open sewer on Staten Island because the cover was left open. She fell in because she was too busy texting instead of paying attention to where she was walking and then the mother has the audacity to be pissed off when she should've been pissed off at her daughter for not paying attention. Of course she filed a lawsuit last I heard.

Folks just need to take responsibilty for their actions and stop looking to blame others. :(

Archived