Micstromme signing on

Micstromme

Hi. I joined back in January, but did not become an active member of this site until this week. Some of you that are frequent with TransitStuff might remember reading my threads as I am the former Bill4Philly, now "Maspeth is Grand Avenue!!" I am eighteen years old and for as long as I can remember, I have always found it hard not to analyze things that goes on with the MTA. Unbelievable to imagine now, but there was a time when I thought that I was the only one out there that believed in the fundamentals of transit

I only know about the MTA NYCT but I hope to change all of that with the help of the people here and the wonderful world of the transit.

And for those at TransitStuff, under Bill4Philly, I think that it is in my place to apologize to anybody that I might have offended with my rubbish behavior. I hope that this can be my second chance as I am just an aggressive transit enthusiast.

Thank you for the priviledge and I hope to chat it up with the rest of the aggressive enthusiasts in the coming future.

Sincerely,

Michael "Micstromme"

And for those at TransitStuff, under Bill4Philly, I think that it is in my place to apologize to anybody that I might have offended with my crap.

Did you fling it at anyone in particular? Was it Pablo?

Welcome to the board.

Did you yell at him there for offending others with his crap?????

Just starting a rukus........Welcome to the forums.

Welcome aboard. As I didn't feel the 'c' word was utilized properly here; hence, member introductions, I edited your post with a more proper / formal wording.

What about those possibly from England reading this? Rubbish is = to BS there you know.......

Archived