What is your favorite pokemon?

DanTheTransitMan

Ahh Venomoth. I decided to play through a game of Soul Silver with one. I was very pleased with it. I think for poison types, Weezing was my favorite. It had the natural ability to be a wall allowing my toxic team to play decently. If it got low I'd switch to Umbreon cast Wish and then switch back to Weezing when the healing effect kicked in. I just wish dream world gave it something. But I guess you can't go wrong with levitate. Immunity to Earthquake is good. That move is the bane of my existence.

@NYCTrainfan01 TM 79 is your dark pulse. I tend not to use legendaries. I like my wins to come from non-legend pokemon.

Thanks for the reminder! ;) Although Gen I and Gen II (Before abilities were introduced) one of Gengar's weaknesses was ground type moves (especially earthquake) I know your pain about earthquake although I must admit I used to spam earthquake alot back then.....

Those GSC trny's, yeh, I went one year w/ my lil bro & 3 of my cousin's friends.... IIRC, the lineup went:

Spr_2c_065.gifSpr_2c_065.gifSpr_2c_196.gifSpr_2c_103.gifSpr_2c_149_s.gifSpr_2c_094.gif

Did you have a shiny Dragonite or was that the only sprite you can find of it?

That picture is awesome! :cool:
Definitely. That Squirtle reminds me of the Squirtle Squad back in the day. Whatever happened to the good ole days...

I am watching Pokemon Season #14: Black and White series on GoGo Anime Site.
Shocking that there are dedicated fans out there watching Pokemon with a repetitive storyline. I couldn't bear up with Diamond and Pearl, so I gave up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived