What is your favorite pokemon?

DanTheTransitMan

I love all kinds of Pokemon.

If Pokemon was real, Pokemon could help speed up bus.

Ponyta and Rapidash can replace Horse-Drawn Carriage to keep it speed up with traffic speed.

Gyarados who can also use water-type can pulled ferries across icy water, melting ice with flamethrower.

Jigglypuff and other Pokemon who can sing could help as go to sleep.

I love all Pokemon and I wish they were real!!

I love all kinds of Pokemon.

If Pokemon was real, Pokemon could help speed up bus. How?

Ponyta and Rapidash can replace Horse-Drawn Carriage to keep it speed up with traffic speed. I can't see this working too well what with how they burn the person trying to ride them if for some reason they don't like them

Gyarados who can also use water-type can pulled ferries across icy water, melting ice with flamethrower. Ferries shouldn't run across water with hazards such as ice & I'd think people would want less vicious Pokemon doing the job like say Lapras?

Jigglypuff and other Pokemon who can sing could help as go to sleep. Extreme cases only as its been proven these creatures voices are capable of being heard within a 2 mile radius and might such put to sleep people who hadn't intended on sleeping in the first place.

I love all Pokemon and I wish they were real!!

Aside from the comments in red, if you think about what these creatures are and what they can do they'd present quite a hazard world wide. Ever notice in the show you rarely see cities built up with buildings too high?

Anything psychic, really....

but to be specific, when I played pkmn (Crystal, and all versions before that), I had to have an Abra -> Kadabra -> Alakazam....

crystal itself, I grew partial to lil Naaaatuuuuu (Natu)... which eventually becomes Xatu

I remember when I would play Pokemon yellow I would be frustrated when I tried to evolve Kadabra or Haunter and they wouldn't evolve(then I found out that they evolve by trading)

My favorite Pokemon are steel types particularly Metagross, Steelix, and Skarmory.

LMAO... See how much I know about Pokkemon... I didn't know there was more than one. I guess we have our specialities. I can talk about wines and beers for hours. Yes, I'm unofficially an alcoholic. ;)

lol... I can't talk about pokemon for hours, though...

I wouldn't doubt if Yuki could though....

I still say that guy is the most optimistic person I've ever come to known, on or offline.....

I remember when I would play Pokemon yellow I would be frustrated when I tried to evolve Kadabra or Haunter and they wouldn't evolve (then I found out that they evolve by trading)

My favorite Pokemon are steel types particularly Metagross, Steelix, and Skarmory.

I remember runnin out to get a link cable, just so I can have an Alakazam, when I hogged (yes, I admit it) my cousin's pokemon blue.... then again, he kept askin, how do I get out this cave, and this level, etc etc.... I may as well have taken over playin the game....

I never played pkmn yellow, although my cousin had it.... he wouldn't let anyone TOUCH that game.... I eventually bought crystal as a b'day present for my lil brother, and that's the last version I ever played.... my lil bro & sis got the leafy green, fire red, and the other 2 versions that came before it.... then they eventually stopped playing.....

my cousin had pokemon stadium also, for the N64.... I HATED that game... You couldn't land fissure or horn drill (one hit KO moves) to save your life, but the computer always landed it on you.....

Does anyone here like any of the 5th generation pokemon? Honestly all of those 5th gen. pokes creep me out.

5th... lol...

hell bro, I don't know any pkmn past gen. 3....

(and I'm only familiar w/ the 3rd gen pkmn b/c of the cartoon !)

Since my childhood was only the first generation, I'd only like that. The second generation I'm okay with as well. But the rest is blah.

As far as actually battling/using, I'm in the same boat....

I've only used 1st & 2nd gen pkmn....

I remember runnin out to get a link cable, just so I can have an Alakazam, when I hogged (yes, I admit it) my cousin's pokemon blue.... then again, he kept askin, how do I get out this cave, and this level, etc etc.... I may as well have taken over playin the game....

I never played pkmn yellow, although my cousin had it.... he wouldn't let anyone TOUCH that game.... I eventually bought crystal as a b'day present for my lil brother, and that's the last version I ever played.... my lil bro & sis got the leafy green, fire red, and the other 2 versions that came before it.... then they eventually stopped playing.....

my cousin had pokemon stadium also, for the N64.... I HATED that game... You couldn't land fissure or horn drill (one hit KO moves) to save your life, but the computer always landed it on you.....

I didn't get my link cable until I got Pokemon Gold so I had to hold off on getting Alakazam and Gengar. I also had Pokemon stadium and I so agree with you bro about the horn-drill and fissure. Guillotine was another one hit KO move that would miss often. Another gripe I had with it was that when ever ice beam was used against me in Pokemon stadium at least 7/10 times I would get frozen but when ever I used it it was about 3/10 times.

And how much money did you guys waste on buying those cards and the TV show?

Lucky for me the TV show was charged through Cablevision at the time so we won all ways.

Cards, I'm not going to lie, my parents probably spent a boat load. Luckily for me, it died out for me quick and I sold most of the cards before the whole fad died. In the long run, we probably evened out.

Archived