In service train with graffiti on the (L)arry!

pelhamlocal

There is no need to apologize as you did not offend me..

However, why should a car you dislike deserve to get tagged?

Nothing in this world deserves to get tagged. If the owner wants to tag it or have someone else do it, then let it get tagged. But in this situation, nothing should be tagged!

Yes I understand the new cars could rock Graffiti if it was the 80's. But now it's cool the look but the cars don't need it.

It's Cool And Bad Cool Cause those STUPID Garbage R143's Deserve it Bad cause no subway deserves it.
First of all, the R143s are one of the best cars in the system. In addition, no subway car deserves to be vandalized like that. I am sorry but you are absolutely and utterly wrong on this issue.

OK...so that makes vandalism OK?

you must be retarded.

Guys, Chill! i didn't mean to make this a war, i just wanted to post it. it's not the end of the world, theres more to life than just trains, you know. Like school jobs family. No effence.:P

Guys, Chill! i didn't mean to make this a war, i just wanted to post it. it's not the end of the world, theres more to life than just trains, you know. Like school jobs family. No effence.:)

ok why are you directing that post at me? i'm not the one criticizing the photo, nor am i the one encouraging vandalism of certain subway cars because "i don't like them"

???

just stating facts is all..

well I have 2 O-Scale graffiti sets of R-32's and R-17's...and I find them to be very sexy..especially the R-17's..(the R-32's look kind of weird since the graffiti is only on the doors..now that I think about it, I may just get them repainted solid blue)..however those graffiti sets are the very reason why MTH lost their NYCTA license agreement...so I guess its not ok, well...SO MUCH FOR THAT! :cry:..plus graffiti on stainless steel looks like oil on water...ew. However, I do give you an A for effort B)

Archived