Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
East New York

Don't mess with Brooklyn B/O's!

I think thats near the Manny B on the B51.

Holy shit tho...thats crazy

Never heard anyone call the Manhattan Bridge the manny B

i've heard of the willie B for the Williamsburg Bridge

Never heard anyone call the Manhattan Bridge the manny B

i've heard of the willie B for the Williamsburg Bridge

You sure you're from Brooklyn???icon12.gif

It has to be an emergency for me to call police. If I get an irate customer, I just drive slower, and make them more irate, or I will just get up out the seat, secure the bus, and inform them when they are finished (hooting, hollering, cursing, etc....), I'll move the bus. Only once did I call the police, that was because some drugged up, drunk, literally broke the back door. They were inside and banged on the back door so hard (for no reason other than nutjobness), that they broke the L bracket that holds the top of the door to the bus. That killed the interlock, so the bus was stuck........The mess that caused this (mess = person), was caught and arrested. I had to go down to the DA's office.....It never went to trail, as someone else paid for the damages that the mess caused (his "employer"). Found out the guy had a history of violence and substance abuse, but over the years he calmed down. This incident was minor, compared to what he served time for in the past........

This is why you don't want to break any TA rules as an employee, but one has to "be prepared" so they can get home at night......

I can't believe that woman was so stubborn that she stood there until the cops came. I have to admit that "Get off the bus it's hot" was hella funny :P

HAHAHA i liked that too!!!! Funny commentary.

- Andy

Wow thats crazy. Some people are just very stupid though, just like the person said, why risk 2 dollars for a 60 dollar ticket? And yeah the commentary was perfect.

It has to be an emergency for me to call police. If I get an irate customer, I just drive slower, and make them more irate, or I will just get up out the seat, secure the bus, and inform them when they are finished (hooting, hollering, cursing, etc....), I'll move the bus. Only once did I call the police, that was because some drugged up, drunk, literally broke the back door. They were inside and banged on the back door so hard (for no reason other than nutjobness), that they broke the L bracket that holds the top of the door to the bus. That killed the interlock, so the bus was stuck........The mess that caused this (mess = person), was caught and arrested. I had to go down to the DA's office.....It never went to trail, as someone else paid for the damages that the mess caused (his "employer"). Found out the guy had a history of violence and substance abuse, but over the years he calmed down. This incident was minor, compared to what he served time for in the past........

This is why you don't want to break any TA rules as an employee, but one has to "be prepared" so they can get home at night......

A few months ago when my dad's friend who drives for Jackie G. but needed to make a special trip on the B6: there was a drunk woman. she paid the fare and than lounged and laid down on the front seats. my dad's friend yelled at her and she moved to the back of the bus. it was calm. until 86th st, when we leave the stop about half way on the intersection she started banging on the backdoor. she screamed and kicked the door while the bus was moving. then the bus came to a emergency stop because she kicked the door almost opened and the bus automatically stop. my dad's friend went back there and saw what happened. she had kicked the metal string loose and the broke loose the top of the door. soon the police came and arrested her. found out she had mental problems and was drunk.