Pictures of Yourself

Orion

Via Garibaldi 8 Wow bro (guess I'm safe enough to call you that now). Totally different image of what I thought you looked like. I think I remember you saying you had some Black in you some time ago (not too sure)? Either way, didn't know it was this much...

Hahaha!! Well I'm mixed... Father is a white eye-talian (Sicilian), and my mother's side is mixed... I look more hispanic than anything. I guess it's fine to call me "bro". Everybody calls me bro... The whites, the latinos and sometimes the blacks. lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ don't look all that hispanic to me.... neither one of those pictures...

Now I understand why you go out of your way to portray yourself the way you do on these forums w/ your commentaries....

Anyway, you remind me of one of those non-dancing west indian dudes always up in some nightclub playin the wall.... datzwhatzup (.net) is fulla them typah nzzzzz....

Red Stripe..... HOORAY BEER !

^^ don't look all that hispanic to me.... neither one of those pictures...

Now I understand why you go out of your way to portray yourself the way you do on these forums w/ your commentaries....

Anyway, you remind me of one of those non-dancing west indian dudes always up in some nightclub playin the wall.... datzwhatzup (.net) is fulla them typah nzzzzz....

Red Stripe..... HOORAY BEER !

Not sure what in the world that means... :confused:

As for what I look like well I wouldn't let two photos be the judge of that. Checkmate has seen me in person and has said that I look hispanic. Not the first time I've heard it either. Just saying.

Not sure what in the world that means... :confused:

As for what I look like well I wouldn't let two photos be the judge of that. Checkmate has seen me in person and has said that I look hispanic. Not the first time I've heard it either. Just saying.

Those that understand the slang & heard of that site will know what it means....

The rest of the post... Don't know what else to tell ya, except.... What checkmate (or anyone else) thinks, has no bearing on my opinion - Especially when all I have to go on is what you chose to share with us here..... I'm not sure why you're placing an added amount of emphasis on lookin like another group of folks anyway, but you have your reasons..... and I'm not just talkin about within the confines of this thread either when I say that....

Just sayin.....

Those that understand the slang & heard of that site will know what it means....

The rest of the post... Don't know what else to tell ya, except.... What checkmate (or anyone else) thinks, has no bearing on my opinion - Especially when all I have to go on is what you chose to share with us here..... I'm not sure why you're placing an added amount of emphasis on lookin like another group of folks anyway, but you have your reasons..... and I'm not just talkin about within the confines of this thread either when I say that....

Just sayin.....

lol... I'm going off of what I've been told by others, many of whom are hispanic and sometimes I've gotten into heated discussions about it, so it's sort of something I take with a grain of salt. Some folks swear up and down that I must be Dominican or something of Latin origin and others don't think so. I only say that because that's what I hear the most, but I've been asked flat out at times what am I? lol In any event I just have fun with the whole thing. At the end of the day though I'm mixed, so that's what I say, so I'm not sure what you mean by going "out of my way". lol Many hispanics are also mixed, so that's probably why some folks that I'm hispanic. Afterall, I do speak Spanish and have a very close hispanic name (Vittorio). It certainly makes sense. Well, now that my whole picture parade is over (anyone who wants to see me that hasn't just ask because I don't want my personal photos floating about) what other brave souls are putting pics of themselves up? :P

lol... I'm going off of what I've been told by others, many of whom are hispanic and sometimes I've gotten into heated discussions about it, so it's sort of something I take with a grain of salt. Some folks swear up and down that I must be Dominican or something of Latin origin and others don't think so. I only say that because that's what I hear the most, but I've been asked flat out at times what am I? lol In any event I just have fun with the whole thing. At the end of the day though I'm mixed, so that's what I say.

Well, now that my whole picture parade is over (anyone who wants to see me that hasn't just ask because I don't want my personal photos floating about) what other brave souls are putting pics of themselves up? :P

Yeah, I get dominican women thinkin I'm dominican also.... I have one compressin all over my shoulder right this second as I'm typin this....

As far as that old internet tactic.... take all the shots you want about being a brave soul.... that's not gonna move me enough to take a pic just so I can post it on the forums...

(great, now I have another certain someone takin phone pics of me typin this.... the joys of workin around women...)

If that wasn't some type of shot, I currently have no pics of myself online.... No facebook, myspace, twitter, etc... Was on BlackPlanet back in the mid-late 90's, and aint post none of myself then.... never cared to either; never been one to want to draw attention to myself....

edit: don't take your pics down on the count of me....

Yeah, I get dominican women thinkin I'm dominican also.... I have one compressin all over my shoulder right this second as I'm typin this....

As far as that old internet tactic.... take all the shots you want about being a brave soul.... that's not gonna move me enough to take a pic just so I can post it on the forums...

(great, now I have another certain someone takin phone pics of me typin this.... the joys of workin around women...)

If that wasn't some type of shot, I currently have no pics of myself online.... No facebook, myspace, twitter, etc... Was on BlackPlanet back in the mid-late 90's, and aint post none of myself then.... never cared to either; never been one to want to draw attention to myself....

edit: don't take your pics down on the count of me....

lol... Well your post reeks of sarcasm, but I'm sure you know that. Anywho, I didn't take my pics down for you or anyone else. I didn't plan on keeping them up very long. I took them down quickly before also. They're personal for a reason, but I figured I'd share with a few folks that wanted to see out of mutual respect since they had shared their photos with me.

Brave souls huh...I gotta laugh at the fact there's a such thing called facebook and I'm hearing people afraid of posting a pic ohhhh boy ,Whats the world coming to.I also like the ones who have accounts but put scenery or animals as profile pics....Yup we really are something in this world ANYWAY

163079_473058193779_500968779_5721421_6518866_n.jpg

308524_200095986729543_100001874304533_509545_81079234_n.jpg

Now I hope a Current Affair calls or I get paparazzi for this:)

In McCarren Park, July 2011:

267829_177468168983877_100001620843787_476633_1306884_n.jpg?dl=1

Holy cow... You're letting it grow out?? Crazy skateboarders. lol

Brave souls huh...I gotta laugh at the fact there's a such thing called facebook and I'm hearing people afraid of posting a pic ohhhh boy ,Whats the world coming to.I also like the ones who have accounts but put scenery or animals as profile pics....Yup we really are something in this world ANYWAY

163079_473058193779_500968779_5721421_6518866_n.jpg

308524_200095986729543_100001874304533_509545_81079234_n.jpg

Now I hope a Current Affair calls or I get paparazzi for this:)

LOL... Gotta laugh at that post... Very true... What exactly are you thumbs downing though?? :confused:

Yeah it must be the skateboarding. I picked it up in mid/late 2007 and it's been stuck with me ever since. And I eat my brains out and I just stay skinny. I don't know how but hey I'm glad lol.

340223_2904475454120_1327519388_3067356_1601684038_o.jpg

Yes that's my skateboard...people say I should model lol

You keep it up with that skateboard in the subway thing and the only thing you'll be modeling for is EMS Weekly :P

Gee I wonder who this guy is at school. Do you guys know?

08091stPeriod106.jpg

No, but who is the chick w/the long hair in front?? :D

--------------

Someone seems awfully jealous ! Lololololololol

You keep it up with that skateboard in the subway thing and the only thing you'll be modeling for is EMS Weekly :)

lol@EMS Weekly... :D

Archived