Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@VG8: I can see how people can mistake you for a Domincan guy... You do look Latino...

------------

My picture is in this thread somewhere.... Too lazy and tired to look for it right now lol...

lol... Repost... There are tons of pages on here... Not flipping through them...

LOL.... Safari sucks in my opinion... Firefox has been good to me...

@ThrexxBus Yep that's 4P3607....

I found ya... Yeah I wouldn't confuse you as blanco at all though I could see someone thinking you may be Italian, as I've had Italian friends that have your complexion and look... Your features at least for me anyway (being that I have so many Latino friends and all)... You look Latino... Your complexion is light true but from your features you look like a trigueño or definitely mestizo. I have Latino friends with your complexion or lighter.

I found ya... Yeah I wouldn't confuse you as blanco at all though I could see someone thinking you may be Italian, as I've had Italian friends that have your complexion and look... Your features at least for me anyway (being that I have so many Latino friends and all)... You look Latino... Your complexion is light true but from your features you look like a trigueño or definitely mestizo. I have Latino friends with your complexion or lighter.

I have some folks say I look white though.... I tell them I'm Latino B) Through IRT's link, You can see another photo of me... On the other photo, I look trigueño because that photo had no flash as well as that photo was taken at night if I remember correctly....

Damn, i was about to post the link lol (post 867)

Beat you to it! :P Although there is another photo of me I didn't repost in that link lol...

Well you're up next... :P

I concur!

I have some folks say I look white though.... I tell them I'm Latino B) Through IRT's link, You can see another photo of me... On the other photo, I look trigueño because that photo had no flash as well as that photo was taken at night if I remember correctly....

Yeah in the second photo you remind me of this Italian-Irish kid in one of my Shakespeare classes in college... Similar complexion and features though he had short hair, so I can see you being mistaken by some as Italian per se, but I've seen all sorts of Latinos so that's why I said what I said, not to mention that I have Latino friends or have met Latinos from all over the Caribbean and Latin America :D Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Panama, Costa Rica, Chile, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Ecuador, and Mexico of course... So just about all of Latin America. :lol: Being in the language industry, I meet people from all over the place.

Yeah in the second photo you remind me of this Italian-Irish kid in one of my Shakespeare classes in college... Similar complexion and features though he had short hair, so I can see you being mistaken by some as Italian per se, but I've seen all sorts of Latinos so that's why I said what I said, not to mention that I have Latino friends or have met Latinos from all over the Caribbean and Latin America :D Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Panama, Costa Rica, Chile, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Ecuador, and Mexico of course... So just about all of Latin America. :lol:

Yep.... My really good friend thought I was Italian when he first met me... I get more "You look Italian" than "You look white" That's pretty cool that you've seen alot of the Latino heritages... ;) Let's see if IRT got a photo to show us... :P

Yep.... My really good friend thought I was Italian when he first met me... I get more "You look Italian" than "You look white" That's pretty cool that you've seen alot of the Latino heritages... ;) Let's see if IRT got a photo to show us... :P

Yeah, I'm kinda curious to see what he looks like... I mean after all the guy creates my express bus signs... I need to know who this famous person is!! :lol:

Yeah, I'm kinda curious to see what he looks like... I mean after all the guy creates my express bus signs... I need to know who this famous person is!! :lol:

Yeah me too... He lives around my area so I might have seen him before... But we all want to know what rr4567 looks like :P

Yeah me too... He lives around my area so I might have seen him before... But we all want to know what rr4567 looks like :P

LOL... Well I know he likes grilled cheese sandwiches, so he's already on my good side, not to mention killer express bus signs... And rr4567... I mean who doesn't want to know what a comedian looks like... I tell ya that kid makes me laugh like no one else on here.

LOL... Well I know he likes grilled cheese sandwiches, so he's already on my good side, not to mention killer express bus signs... And rr4567... I mean who doesn't want to know what a comedian looks like... I tell ya that kid makes me laugh like no one else on here.

Yeah IRT is really good at making signs. So is Lance. Sadly, I don't know how to make them.... I would like to know though.... I remember when rr kept posting random photos saying that was him LOL.... That was in this thread near the beginning... If not, It was in the off-topic random thoughts thread...

Archived