Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smart... Nice way to make some cash on the side... :cool: I had a friend who is mixed like myself years ago who some would probably say we could've been related only because we're both of lighter tones and this one Hispanic dude as well, I prefer not to be compared to other folks... We're all unique for a reason right? B)

If you prefer not to be compared to other folks, why do you sometimes do it yourself?

I'm going back to Castleton this week, and was wondering if you would like to meet somewhere for a cup of Joe? I'm just dying to meet you, and would love to have a little chat. I wanna meet the man behind the MCI avatar.

Send me a PM if you are game.:)

If you prefer not to be compared to other folks, why do you sometimes do it yourself?

I'm going back to Castleton this week, and was wondering if you would like to meet somewhere for a cup of Joe? I'm just dying to meet you, and would love to have a little chat. I wanna meet the man behind the MCI avatar.

Send me a PM if you are game.B)

lol... Oh man this is probably the worst time for me. I'm going to be going back and forth between Riverdale and Staten Island until March sometime when I officially move, so I am not sure if I'll be around on Staten Island this week or if I do, I'll probably will be coming in late.

lol... Oh man this is probably the worst time for me. I'm going to be going back and forth between Riverdale and Staten Island until March sometime when I officially move, so I am not sure if I'll be around on Staten Island this week or if I do, I'll probably will be coming in late.

Cool. Do your thing, and just let me know.:tup:

I currently don't have a good picture camera, so I'm forced to use this suckish E-cam (I don't look that bad).

2012020220465444.png

Can't figure out why E-cam is not working.

20120202204711376.png

I didn't even knwo I took this lol

20120202204737684.png

Looking at Nutrition facts for Cherry Pepsi

20120202205012840.png

I... Don't even know...

EDIT: 2012020221114886c.png

now a kind of decent picyute

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I'm going to take this down after about a day because I don't want it just floating around out there, but here goes: http://s899.photobuc...72512204422.jpg

aye, you look like the kid that almost ran over my foot riding a scooter when I was walking through washington square park last week... except that kid had the spiky hair(style.... don't know what the actual style's called) & had mad tattoos......

anyway.... I think I asked you this before, but if I didn't....

How do you pronounce "Ajedrez" ?

It would be Ah - he (short e like "elephant") - dress (But with the Spanish "r" where you roll it out).

For those who don't know, it's Spanish for "chess".

BTW, I think I'll take it down from the actual account and then keep reposting it, instead of deleting this post. If anybody wants to see it after tomorrow, just PM me.

Archived