New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if no one else is going…I am a limited route that uses mostly CNG buses and have connections with another limited route that ends at this certain major street that connects to bridges (non-MTA controlled).

How about you read the rules on the first page....

Here goes

I am an the only one of my kind. I connect with both Bee Line and NICE. Even though I don't circumnavigate some apartment complex anymore, I'm still infrequent. To that member that feels I should extended or combined with another route, stop it. Oh yeah, I switched depots

Here goes

I am an the only one of my kind. I connect with both Bee Line and NICE. Even though I don't circumnavigate some apartment complex anymore, I'm still infrequent. To that member that feels I should extended or combined with another route, stop it. Oh yeah, I switched depots

Q50, is that you?

Bx21 and M34 both old variants

Correct. The Bx21 was orginally the Bronx Branch of the Triboro Bridge Bus Route. Now its The Hub-Morris Park Route

The M34 was the Manhattan Branch of the Triboro Bridge Bus Route. Now its the 34 street crosstown.

What borough?

I cant answer that

I used to terminate at an important location but was cut back to another fairly major location some time ago. Both of my current termini are at education facilities and are near A-Division stations. Incidentally, there's a nearby route that has pretty much the exact same termini as I.

Which route am I?

Try and name all the unknowns, if you can answer the riddle, then all the other answers pretty much follow.

I used to terminate at an important location but was cut back to another fairly major location some time ago. Both of my current termini are at education facilities and are near A-Division stations. Incidentally, there's a nearby route that has pretty much the exact same termini as I.

Which route am I?

Try and name all the unknowns, if you can answer the riddle, then all the other answers pretty much follow.

Well, my first guess was the M101, which was cut back to Cooper Union on the southern end, but it have anything at the northern end. Yeshiva University is close, but it's not at the terminal.

Well, my first guess was the M101, which was cut back to Cooper Union on the southern end, but it have anything at the northern end. Yeshiva University is close, but it's not at the terminal.

George Washington HS....

So yeah, His riddle is most likely the 101, since both terminals of the M3 are pretty close by to it.....

Here's an easy one I am a route which recently had service changes but for the better, I am a short route that runs from a subway station to a good place to cool off in the summer time. And I run one block away from another route that leaves from one of my terminals.

Could you be the B74?

Archived