New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...... can I go if the answer is correct? :huh:

Sure. You got it a couple of minutes before me, so it would be your turn anyway.

Out of curiosity, what was the service change that was made for the B74? The rest of the riddle pretty much gave it away, but I'm just curious as to what the service change was.

Sure. You got it a couple of minutes before me, so it would be your turn anyway.

Out of curiosity, what was the service change that was made for the B74? The rest of the riddle pretty much gave it away, but I'm just curious as to what the service change was.

Probably some service increases... I don't think the route was changed in any way.

I was gonna originally say the B2, but....

My problem w/ this particular riddle is that the first hint leads to having you believe it's the B2, and the second hint leads you to possibly believing that it's the B31, since it goes to Gerritsen BEACH (Who goes to kings plaza to cool off in the summer time?)....

So I'm like, which is it exactly..... Let's see what he says.....

I was gonna originally say the B2, but....

My problem w/ this particular riddle is that the first hint leads to having you believe it's the B2, and the second hint leads you to possibly believing that it's the B31, since it goes to Gerritsen BEACH (Who goes to kings plaza to cool off in the summer time?)....

So I'm like, which is it exactly..... Let's see what he says.....

It's got air conditioning, doesn't it? ;)

But yeah, if I'm going to cool off, I'll go to a city pool or something, not a shopping mall.

On a side note, is there an actual beach at Gerritsen Beach?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived