C40LF Mania 2/18, 2/26, & 2/2/28/2012

MattTrain

Yoo, I missed bus #243 on the B8, same direction! This was around 2pm when you took that shot!

Great photos! :tup:

Darn, that's no fun missing the bus. Thanks a lot, this is my first ever shot of this type of bus on the B8 today. I rode 492 on the B100 today, great ride and the Bus Operator was very friendly with me taking a photo of the bus too, hehe!

Darn, that's no fun missing the bus. Thanks a lot, this is my first ever shot of this type of bus on the B8 today. I rode 492 on the B100 today, great ride and the Bus Operator was very friendly with me taking a photo of the bus too, hehe!

I got my payback time! I got a ride on the C40LF #255 on the B9 to Shore Road! I don't want to take pictures or video clip because it was too crowded!

I got my payback time! I got a ride on the C40LF #255 on the B9 to Shore Road! I don't want to take pictures or video clip because it was too crowded!

It's okay, at least you had a ride on it! I had that unit on the B16 earlier this month.

Well done, Matt. I'm liking those low floor 40-footers. :cool:

Thanks, IRT! Glad you liked them! I try my best! :cool:

I shot that same bus on the same route last month :)

Thank you. I took that through a see through fencing on the (Q) platform at Avenue J.

Excellent Photo's. I was there Sunday too. I was outside fare control though.

I love these pics! This bus is my favorite new bus on the rode. It's so fast, it's roomy and it sounds good and these pics are awesome.

Thank you very much, I try my best. Honestly some didn't come out as great as I liked but oh well. These are a great ride!

Great Pics:):tup::tup:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed.

Nice Shots Matt I Never Catch That Bus At The Right Time.

I think you have to be lucky and diligent to catch one of these. There tends to be more than one on some routes, like the B103, Q66, and B68 for instance. I still haven't caught one up by West Farms though.

Cool pics!

Thank you very much!

Wow, look at all these shots of the C40LFs! You're really giving them a lot of attention lately! haha ;)

Excellent pictures! :)

Oh yeah they're everywhere it seems like in Brooklyn. I still haven't gone up to the Bronx yet to see their C40LFs maybe next week or so. Thanks a lot, I like these buses a lot!

Archived