Woman Chopping an Onion on the train

mark1447

Since there is discussion floating on the net about this.. Heres a clip if you never seen:

ONLY IN NEW YORK CITY!!!!

In addition to a subway fight, this is one scene you probably don't want to see on a rocky subway. Here we have a woman chopping an onion with a gigantic knife, on a gigantic cutting board, on the very shaky Queens-bound N train in New York City.

Not only is the N train one of the most difficult to balance on (it makes a screeching turn in the middle of Manhattan), but subways are also so dirty, people have woken up with rats on their faces.

Of course, New Yorkers being New Yorkers, no one really pays any attention to the woman (who, as it turns out, is a performance artist). Only the onion-chopper herself tears up, dumping the chopped onions in her bag before exiting. She even gets on her hands and knees to clean up her mess, something we would never dare to do.

http://www.thedailymeal.com/watch-woman-chop-onion-new-york-city-subway

Ha! It has been a while since I've seen anyone eating their meal on the subway, but then again I've only been using either the (1) or the (4)(5) or (6) in the last few weeks, so I've just been lucky because of the times I've been using them. The (6) trains of late have been real spectacles... You're either running (and I do mean running) out of the car from the stench of the homeless folks setting up shop or running to another car because of the annoying pan handlers (this is usually on the (4) or (5) train though).

Just goes to show women cannot feasibly take on the roles of men while trying to still be womanly at the same time....

They say you shouldn't bring your work, home

Now you got broads doing housework coming from work (well, here in "art form" anyway).....

This role-reversal shit that's goin on in the 21st century is really starting to worry me..... Pretty soon you goin start seeing males (can't call em men at this point) taking off their flats & changing into their heels right before they reach their stop.....

I am not joking either when I say this.....

Hopefully I'll be dead & in someone's grave before I ever have to live to see a plethora of men that damn feminized......

Archived