Subway Station riddles

There have been different riddle threads in the subway forum now let's have one for subway stations. The challenge is to guess the station being described from whatever clues are given.

I'll start

I am half underground and half above ground

My ridership is not all that high but the line serving me has very high ridership

I am one of the few stations where riders have to walk more than 3 blocks to catch the nearest bus

What station am I?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is easy:

The number of tracks here will be doubled in a few years, with no new tracks being built. Who am I?

It has to be 63rd/Lex, there are tracks behind the orange all that will see 2nd Ave revenue service.

since no one post the new question here one

I started off with grey and black wall with quarter of tiles walls. Later i was painted dark green and black with quarters of tiles wall, now i am covered in tiles. Who am I?

Guest MTA Bus

I am one of the youngest subway stations in the system. Once in a while, a train that normally does not stop here makes a visit.

Who am I ?

Ignore...

I am one of the youngest subway stations in the system. Once in a while, a train that normally does not stop here makes a visit.

Who am I ?

South Ferry, the line is the (2).

I think I have a riddle myself...and its an IND Station....I'm sure most of you can guess what subway station I am

Hey Railfanners...lol...I am an IND Station in Manhattan...I have multiple station entrances too...Hard to find ones too..and you know the NBC Television Network? My subway station is near that NBC News studio

Which IND Subway station am I?

It's been over 24 hours since the last riddle, I'll give it a shot:

I maybe old but I still stand.

I am local.

The next station northbound has a free transfer to a different line and it's the busiest station in that Borough.

I was never the same again after 1957 and I had a elevated neighbor who I never got along with b/c we were owned by different companies.

Who am I?

Archived