Subway Station riddles

Guest Charles

Queensboro Plaza (7)

Queensboro Plaza (N)

Pass. Still don't get the 'Easily separate between us' part.

Haha, no problem: There's an additional e on both the word easily and separate...an extra e...parallel stations close enough to be brothers...ring a bell?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go

Although I am under a really busy intersection, I am a local station unlike all my other cousins of the same street name.

I am served by one train route on weeknights and weekends

Passengers have to walk a really long walk to transfer to/from the IRT, which is an express station

Who am I?

I'll go

Although I am under a really busy intersection, I am a local station unlike all my other cousins of the same street name.

I am served by one train route on weeknights and weekends

Passengers have to walk a really long walk to transfer to/from the IRT, which is an express station

Who am I?

14th Street, (F)(M)

I am the only express station of all the stations that stop under this street, because of a certain landmark right above me. Who am I?

Have another one.

I am a side platform station, which lies north of a station which holds a remnant of an old expansion project which never came to be. I also have an abandoned exit at one of the streets which bears my two street name. Who am I?

Myrtle-Willoughby Aves (G).

North of Bedford Nostrand which was built as a two island platform station meant for the IND second system expansion meeting with the BMT Myrtle Ave line @ Central Ave, station exits on south end of Myrtle-Willoughby station believe are now closed.(@ the Willoughby end of this station.)

Took a heck of lot of research on that one.

I am a four track express station with a transfer. I have an upper level that was never used, however fully constructed then closed off, which was built actually on the same level as the mezzanine of the station currently in revenue service. There is access to the upper level only by sets of doors. There are ROWs that connect to the current revenue service line. Who am I?  

Archived