Subway Station riddles

Cool.

I am a two island platform station that morphed many times. I also have a path to a future that has never found the light of day -- to a bridge that was intercepted by another transit operating company   ...... I used to possess three tracks, then five tracks, and now I only have four. In the 1990's the path to the way over the bridge was forever lost to the fabric of time unless you have the keys to the doors to find it. Who am I? 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool.

I am a two island platform station that morphed many times. I also have a path to a future that has never found the light of day -- to a bridge that was intercepted by another transit operating company   ...... I used to possess three tracks, then five tracks, and now I only have four. In the 1990's the path to the way over the bridge was forever lost to the fabric of time unless you have the keys to the doors to find it. Who am I? 

Why do I feel like it's Queens Plaza?

Ill go.. 

I am an all Local route... in Manhattan; two buddies join me, they run express. I had a buddie that was along side of me throughout the whole route, in 2005 my buddie died :/ Currently, due to Hurricane Sandy; I am NOT able to reach my full destination having my terminal be 1 stop before the actual terminal..

A bit confusing, but I believe you can get it.

Since everyone passed...

I'm a station along the stepchild line, and was built with great potential but things changed and now I'm pretty much useless. They still never fixed that error that been there for 70+ years

Who am I? Bonus points if you can name that error

Guest Charles

Since everyone passed...

I'm a station along the stepchild line, and was built with great potential but things changed and now I'm pretty much useless. They still never fixed that error that been there for 70+ years

Who am I? Bonus points if you can name that error

Broadway (G), with the tile typo "Brodaway"

Archived