• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should have tokens (NYC cut) and also the SIngle Ride ticket for avatar designs. Some people might be fascinated by that.

Tokens wouldn't be hard, and I was on the fence about the single ride. It's so fleeting a fare card. I thought if I do one of those, then why not a bus transfer, and then I would be doing TransitChek, disabled, MTA worker and police cards too. :D I just did the student ones since we have a lot of kids and teens here, and that's a good way to identify them. :(

I'll do a routemaster, but I'm thinking others here who do vehicles can do a better job.

Tokens wouldn't be hard, and I was on the fence about the single ride. It's so fleeting a fare card. I thought if I do one of those, then why not a bus transfer, and then I would be doing TransitChek, disabled, MTA worker and police cards too. :D I just did the student ones since we have a lot of kids and teens here, and that's a good way to identify them. :(

I'll do a routemaster, but I'm thinking others here who do vehicles can do a better job.

Yeah, it would be tedious. Because once you have the SRT, there would be people nagging about SMARTLINK, QuikTrip, PATH SRT, EasyPay MetroCard, transfers...

You're right about the Routemaster thing. Just as how many people love the SMEEs, the Londoners want the Routemasters back.

hello harry i just wanted to ask you how do you make a custom avatar because ive allways wanted the westfarms depot sticker as my avatar and i dont know how to do it.thanks alot.

You can select the West Farms Depot logo the same way you selected your current MTA Bus New Flyer avatar.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (PSP (PlayStation Portable); 2.00))

hey harry since i got the bus operator job for beeline i have the uniform and on the right arm of my shirt it has the liberty lines patch and if u give me your phone number i can send u the pic

Does the Liberty Lines patch look like the one below?

75pxlibbulltranssvgeu3.png

If so, it's already useable as an avatar. You can select it within the "Private Bus Line Avatars" category.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Site supporters are allowed to upload their own Avatar.

Yeah I am FULLY aware that fact, I just think that is a bit much to personalize your profile. That's just my opinion though. I don't know of any other transit message board that makes you be a "donator" to personalize your profile, suppose to be a community to have fun, not to profit, unless profitting is what this board is about? Tell me if I am wrong.

Keep cutting back on stuff here, you're gonna lose posters...

Yeah I am FULLY aware that fact, I just think that is a bit much to personalize your profile. That's just my opinion though. I don't know of any other transit message board that makes you be a "donator" to personalize your profile, suppose to be a community to have fun, not to profit, unless profitting is what this board is about? Tell me if I am wrong.

Keep cutting back on stuff here, you're gonna lose posters...

Agreed! Good post!

Archived