What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sources tell me that the Octomom will be releasing a single next month. Why on earth is the Octomom of all people getting into the music industry? Didn't this lady just pose nude and star in a XXX film? Someone's just desperate for money to raise those 14 kids that came out of her belly. I hope her music is not taken seriously at all.

Here's the link

http://923now.cbslocal.com/2012/07/09/octomom-nadya-suleman-set-to-make-her-music-debut-rapping/

Edited by JW72093

Nicki Minaj has made Billboard Hot 100 history. Possibly outshining a fifth week at #1 for "Call Me Maybe", "Starships" lands at #9 on the chart this week. This marks 21 weeks since Minaj made a #9 debut with that track. That is a record Top 10 reign for a song that made it's debut in the Top 10. The current #2 track, "Payphone" poses a strong challenge to that record having spent it's first 12 weeks within the Top 3. "Payphone" remains the Top Pop song and Top Radio Song in the US.

http://www.billboard...007548752.story

The question is who is your favorite singer within the Billboard Top 10? Is it...

Usher who lands a third week at #10 with "Scream"

Nicki Minaj who has her "Starships" flying at #9

Fun. who is still going strong with "We Are Young" at #8

David Guetta who uses the voice of Sia to achieve #7 (Titanium)

Rihanna who wants to know "Where Have You Been" at #6

Ellie Goulding who storms into the Top 5 with "Lights"

Katy Perry who is "Wide Awake" at #4

Gotye who refuses to become "Somebody That I Used To Know" at #3

Maroon 5 who is taking over the radio world with "Payphone" at #2

or the chart-topper Carly Rae Jepsen. "Call Me Maybe" if you want a "Good Time" lol

JW have you thought a carrer as Casey Kasem(not sure you heard of him lol)or Ryan Seacrest lol. Question is how far is your Billboard knowledge going pre-2000 lol.

Nicki Minaj has made Billboard Hot 100 history. Possibly outshining a fifth week at #1 for "Call Me Maybe", "Starships" lands at #9 on the chart this week. This marks 21 weeks since Minaj made a #9 debut with that track. That is a record Top 10 reign for a song that made it's debut in the Top 10. The current #2 track, "Payphone" poses a strong challenge to that record having spent it's first 12 weeks within the Top 3. "Payphone" remains the Top Pop song and Top Radio Song in the US.

http://www.billboard...007548752.story

The question is who is your favorite singer within the Billboard Top 10? Is it...

Usher who lands a third week at #10 with "Scream"

Nicki Minaj who has her "Starships" flying at #9

Fun. who is still going strong with "We Are Young" at #8

David Guetta who uses the voice of Sia to achieve #7 (Titanium)

Rihanna who wants to know "Where Have You Been" at #6

Ellie Goulding who storms into the Top 5 with "Lights"

Katy Perry who is "Wide Awake" at #4

Gotye who refuses to become "Somebody That I Used To Know" at #3

Maroon 5 who is taking over the radio world with "Payphone" at #2

or the chart-topper Carly Rae Jepsen. "Call Me Maybe" if you want a "Good Time" lol

JW have you thought a carrer as Casey Kasem(not sure you heard of him lol)or Ryan Seacrest lol. Question is how far is your Billboard knowledge going pre-2000 lol.

I've considered it. In fact I've considered a lot of career paths during my childhood whether it be weatherman, a planning position with the MTA, engineer, sports announcer and you just mentioned this one. Being that I haven't been able to pick between those i'm chasing the money so to speak and going into finance..