What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While it's a cool song for the teen world lol got say this. I am now playing here no doubt the biggest hit of summer 2012, which is a debut single teen from Canada Carly Rae Jepsen. Jepsen was discovered by Justin Briber on his new record company. Someone please tell me how Briber(not a fan of his) is one of the most popular pop stars in the world? And how Jepsen on her debut single has the 2nd biggest hit of 2012 so far? Unless you been u been under a rock you heard this song everywhere at sportsbars, shopping centers, etc over the past 2 months. Carly Rae is already being called the next Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Britney, Chris aguilera and of course Beyonce as the first new "Breakout" Hip-Hop/Pop Artist of this new decade aka the 2010's.

Someone explain lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHv7t42v07M

While it's a cool song for the teen world lol got say this. I am now playing here no doubt the biggest hit of summer 2012, which is a debut single teen from Canada Carly Rae Jepsen. Jepsen was discovered by Justin Briber on his new record company. Someone please tell me how Briber(not a fan of his) is one of the most popular pop stars in the world? And how Jepsen on her debut single has the 2nd biggest hit of 2012 so far? Unless you been u been under a rock you heard this song everywhere at sportsbars, shopping centers, etc over the past 2 months. Carly Rae is already being called the next Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Britney, Chris aguilera and of course Beyonce as the first new "Breakout" Hip-Hop/Pop Artist of this new decade aka the 2010's.

Someone explain lol.

It's the way the music industry rolls these days...

Well this song is for anyone who knows of some weirdo or a freak that follows them around endlessly, be it in person or on the internet.... Enjoy...

Michael Jackson - Somebody's Watching Me

Boy are the lyrics true...

You do relize MJ only sung the chorus right?

For what it's worth, earlier this morning, I went for a walk and Stranger in Moscow popped into my head. Such a beautiful yet desolate song.

Well this song is for anyone who knows of some weirdo or a freak that follows them around endlessly, be it in person or on the internet.... Enjoy...

Michael Jackson - Somebody's Watching Me

Boy are the lyrics true...

Correction. A singer called Maxwell (Motown Records Founder/Owner Barry Gowdy's son) sang the leads. MJ sang background vocals.

And my pick for tonight. "try Jah Love"

Why so much 80's? :lol:

Threxx there a great amount of music before 2007(I assume that as far back you remember music)and not Drake, Justin Brieber, Beyonce, etc. Inlcuding the 1980's my decade. :lol: When you get to high school i am sure you start to like 20th Century music and before that classics from Mozart, Beethoven, etc.

Speaking of oldies here a great disco song that was among the first sampled ever in music. Walter Murphy's "Fifth of Beethoven' from sampled a classic Beethoven song. Plus was on the lengedary Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.