Eascthester Depot to be fully Orion5 for bx23 , Q50 route.

depotofrelax

I think the RTS's should go to JFK and have the Orion VII's go to BP even thought some RTS's are going to go there anyways

I agree while I want the Bee's gone ASAP and will take some RTSs to replace them...Ultimately once SC OG's are pushed out from the next batch of C40's those OGs should go to BP....BP could really use some Artics even if its only 5 or 10 of the D60HFs....

The Baisley Park Orion 5's will remain for now as far as I know, if you want your final rides go ride the LGA ones are those are on their way out.

If it were up to me I'd much rather have them running the Bee Lines out of Eastchester on the Q50/Bx23... but w/e not much I can do about that.

If a q50 run is interlined with the bx23 you will see an rts on the q50. If the run is not interlined with the bx23 you will see an Orion 5. Management wants to avoid road calls in queens, obviously the rts being an older vehicle will breakdown more often than an Orion 5. Another scenario is if there is no more equipment on the property but rts's then that's what the driver will get.

P.S. the passengers don't hate rts's they hate the bus service in co-op city, the bx23 & bx30 being the main culprits of delayed service

For heavens sakes!!!!!! Can some one PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT THE 1997/1998 RTSs going to MTA Bus? The answer for right now is NO!!!!While I do agree that the 1997/1998 RTSs should have gone to the ECH depot instead of the Orion 5s However, mgmt chose O-5s. It is what it is. smh.

If a q50 run is interlined with the bx23 you will see an rts on the q50. If the run is not interlined with the bx23 you will see an Orion 5. Management wants to avoid road calls in queens, obviously the rts being an older vehicle will breakdown more often than an Orion 5. Another scenario is if there is no more equipment on the property but rts's then that's what the driver will get.

P.S. the passengers don't hate rts's they hate the bus service in co-op city, the bx23 & bx30 being the main culprits of delayed service

Correct Tony, the MDBF on the RTS is lower than the Orion V than the RTS' they are replacing(purportedly).

So will that mean 1996 RTS NOva bus at Eastchester depot will retire or scrapped or sent to another depot 7 how about sending 1997 RTS NOva bus to Eastchester Depot at least it can replace 1996 RTS NOva bus.

I ask you depotofrelax, what will replace the 1997 Nova RTS' at NYCT to give up the 1997's to MTA Bus? When you can truthfully answer that with proof that can back it up. You will have answered your own question(s) on this forum.

Your answer you i am kidding i think new york city rider is not intresting in those bus yet. the GilliG. Made in West Coast? i am joking. Why New York rider dont like gillig bus

Because they are utter BS. That's why. We don't want that crap in our city.

Because they are utter BS. That's why. We don't want that crap in our city.

Who's we? It's THEY that don't want to do business with US! Smart people too!

More facts, less bias!

That would explain why I've seen more Orion Vs and probably 1 or 2 RTSs on the Q50 as of late. The line has been using more Orion Vs as of late.

Your answer you i am kidding i think new york city rider is not intresting in those bus yet. the GilliG. Made in West Coast? i am joking. Why New York rider dont like gillig bus

What drugs are you on? What in the BLUE FUK does Gillig have to do with your question at hand? I have had goooood drugs after surgery, but your out there on Pluto. None of your response can be considered an coherent thought, we all here who have read your post are dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Come on . It not big deal saying Gillig bus manufacturing . It only topic calm down. If Gillig bus manufacturing suck that ok. What bus manufacuting do you like Nova Bus LFS service in Brookyln & Staten Island & Queens. They should purchase more it only topic. it good if Bronx & Manhattan can receivce it replacing 1997 RTS NOva bus.

I ask you depotofrelax, what will replace the 1997 Nova RTS' at NYCT to give up the 1997's to MTA Bus? When you can truthfully answer that with proof that can back it up. You will have answered your own question(s) on this forum.

It's not just him; I've been curious about this for years. It seems we have new buses coming in, but the 1996's are just being shifted around back and forth everywhere, so the BeeLines are still here, and they haven't begun handing down the 1997's yet. (I always liked them because of the new interior lighting). Like they're not getting rid of anything, except a few 1996's at a time, but then 1997's are going too. So it's like they want to never hand those down, and scrap them directly from NYCT, while MTAB will now get rehabbed 1996's, which will end up outliving the 97's (I hope they get the new lighting and seat pads, then. Or why not rehab the 97's instead, then and hand them down?)

This is similar to how long it took them to hand down the 1993 [TMC's? 84-500's], and then when those finally came, it was the 1994's (8600's), and by the time some finally did move over, they suddenly vanished to retirement en-masse, and there were still 1990's running around. They were also slow to get the 1996's, but now they can't get rid of them!

I guess it's like how long it took NYCT to get any of MABSTOA's 2000 series, and I guess MTAB got the 1990's so quickly, because those are what were being dumped down when the takeovers occurred, and they had to get rid of the former PBL buses. But now, they once again try to keep everything NYCT in NYCT.

That's the whole reason why the MTA doesn't want the 1997 and 98 RTS's going to MTA bus. They ruin perfectly fine buses and suffer from delays especially at LGA. That's why I always thought NYCT should give up some hybrids and send them to MTA Bus but I later on thought that they will get torn up. If the bus is already crappy in NYCT then they will be happy to give it to MTAB.

I still wonder why some many people on this forums have some bad grammar, and I have a su****ion about this (PM me if you wanna know, because this is a different discussion)

Anyways, just let the MTA do what it wants. At this point it's outta hand with the guessing and the foamish ideas

The sensored word is su**** ious.

Edit: Damn it, s u s p i c i o us

Archived