Brooklyn! Brooklyn!

Astoria Line

Some very good shots from Dumbo and Downtown, some of my usual spots there! Good catches with 7216 and 957, there've been a lot more O5s out recently (which I think is great). Really like some of these shots, specially the one of 6516. Good work.

Great shots as always Danny, 7216, a bus im seeing more often :) 957 (rare with inky 51 of them left), 6803, and 9571 on its first day of Fb serivice, wish I could'a joined u for Dowmtown Brooklyn, keep up the great work.

Some very good shots from Dumbo and Downtown, some of my usual spots there! Good catches with 7216 and 957, there've been a lot more O5s out recently (which I think is great). Really like some of these shots, specially the one of 6516. Good work.

Thanks a lot fellas ! :D

Cool pics! The third-to-last one, the one with the WTC and the Brooklyn Bridge in the background. is the best one. Usually, those types of shots are only in television and advertisements. Yet, you managed to capture that professionality. Congrats, Danny.

Cool pics! The third-to-last one, the one with the WTC and the Brooklyn Bridge in the background. is the best one. Usually, those types of shots are only in television and advertisements. Yet, you managed to capture that professionality. Congrats, Danny.

Thank you a lot! :)

Fantastic shots! Lol, I know someone isn't gonna be happy seeing a 9500 on FB :)

4229 is the lone NG at FB that has the 1x2 seating like on the newer buses. I was on 9607 a few days ago, it rides very nicely.

7216, I have seen that a few times, it'll be a shame when it's gone. Not many ex-TBCs left now.

I love the shot with 1wtc and the bridge, well done!

Fantastic shots! Lol, I know someone isn't gonna be happy seeing a 9500 on FB :)

4229 is the lone NG at FB that has the 1x2 seating like on the newer buses. I was on 9607 a few days ago, it rides very nicely.

7216, I have seen that a few times, it'll be a shame when it's gone. Not many ex-TBCs left now.

I love the shot with 1wtc and the bridge, well done!

The shot of the WTC and bridge is brilliant. Very professional looking.

Thank you guys!

Archived