The Dark Knight

Bruticus

Who has seen it was it as good as they have hyped it up to be ?

I saw it Thursday night at a sold out Drive Inn, and it was good (B+/A-), but not all they made it out to be! The dude who plays Batman sucks! In my opinion it was all about Heath (The Joker). He was GREAT!!

Saw it @ midnight, first show @ 14th street. Advance tickets for teh winzz!! The hype and action was craaazzzyy!!!!

50 guys dressed in joker costumes, some guy named " Black Cougar " came walking around, news cameras from all over the world came, my sister got interviewed and she was on german television !

BEST MOVIE EVER, BATMAN FTW!!!!! * Yes i'm a hardcore fan *

YES! This movie was INCREDIBLE!

This movie has to be the one of greatest I've seen in my life!

Heath Ledger got that Joker role. No one could take that from him. He will definately be remembered for that role.

I strongly recommend this movie!

Haven't seen it yet I was suppose to see it on Friday but my friends backed out. I might see it tomorrow and definitely on Tuesday in IMAX. So I'll let you guys know what I think about it later. But just judging by trailers and the previous movie I must say I think Christian Bale plays the best Batman and I like Nolans version of Batman compared to the previous ones.

Haven't seen it yet I was suppose to see it on Friday but my friends backed out. I might see it tomorrow and definitely on Tuesday in IMAX. So I'll let you guys know what I think about it later. But just judging by trailers and the previous movie I must say I think Christian Bale plays the best Batman and I like Nolans version of Batman compared to the previous ones.

I have to strongly disagree with that! I think he was the worst Batman!

I can't keep watching remakes. Jack Nicholson (as the Joker), and Michael Keaton (as Batman), are who I loved in those roles........

And there it is!

Nicholson was the worst joker Mark Hamil is a better Joker than Nicholson was too bad Hamils is a cartoon version. This joker in this Batman is based on the comics I believe the very first joker if I am not mistaken.

Nicholson was the worst joker Mark Hamil is a better Joker than Nicholson was too bad Hamils is a cartoon version. This joker in this Batman is based on the comics I believe the very first joker if I am not mistaken.

I thought Heath was great, but I think Christian Bale was better in Batman Begins. Either was the movie was still great! Not to mention that it made 18 Mill Bills on the day before opening night at the special screenings.

That one is still classic... How about the 60s Batman with Adam West?! :P

I though he was mayor of Quahog, Rhode Island......

SPLAT!, POW!, WHAM! Batman, da, da ,da ,da, da, da, da, da. Do the Batusi (Batman Dance).......

It's not a re-make, it's based on the comic books directly.

- Andy

I see you want to get politically correct. It may not be a re-make of past Batman movies, but Batman and the Joker was already done in the past more than enough.......

I want a new Robo-Cop.......

I see you want to get politically correct. It may not be a re-make of past Batman movies, but Batman and the Joker was already done in the past more than enough.......

I want a new Robo-Cop.......

Not to get off O/T here, but I cant wait any longer for

gb3_logo.gif

Remember how I said that there was some character named "The Black Cougar" walking around opening day?

I was freaked out when I saw him. Seeing him in person was crazy !

My light from my Nintendo DS was showing XD I didnt notice till now

Wow I just came back from Dark Knight and I thought it was amazing. Every single aspect is amazing. I think the movie in general should be open for Oscars (every available category) especially for Heath ofcourse. It was just all around an amazing movie and I'm seeing it again in IMAX on Tuesday. I suggest that everyone should see it. I gotta say though to ENY that I respectfully disagree :D. Bale easily surpasses Keaton, Kilmer, and definitely Clooney pretty easily. I have to say Bale brings a new attitude to the character of Wayne. He's very arrogant and very versatile. With the previous actors, they were just there and didn't really develop the character of Wayne.

Val Kilmer and Christan Bale are the best batmans imo. Kilmer did a really great job in Batman Forever, and of course, with his cooperation with Jim Carrey as The Riddler!

Christian Bale basically reborned what batman is. Thats freaking awesome, Bale and Ledger = Best duo ever.

Val Kilmer and Christan Bale are the best batmans imo. Kilmer did a really great job in Batman Forever, and of course, with his cooperation with Jim Carrey as The Riddler!

Christian Bale basically reborned what batman is. Thats freaking awesome, Bale and Ledger = Best duo ever.

Yeah Kilmer and Carrey were pretty good especially Carrey. And I agree Bale and Ledger gave an amazing performance. Hopefully they make another Batman movie with Bale and Nolan as director.

Archived