R160 FIND Creator

Gorgor

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else having trouble animating the FINDs? I uploaded the images I wanted to use and I have the little dotted circle spinning for about 1 second, and then the box closes and I have the option to upload an image, again.

Ok, iaza is weird....

You have to upload every image first (not the choose image button in the frame animation yet). Do this before you open the frame animation app.

Then, choose every image in order EXCEPT for the last one you uploaded (which should be last in the sequence). Then, choose 3 seconds, infinite, and it should work. You can send the images to me and I can animate them for you.

Attention

Due to an extremely higher than anticipated usage of the R160 FIND creator, I am asking that if you intend on using an image as your signature, you save the image and upload it somewhere else to minimize server usage and speed up the website. (To save the image, right click on it and choose the option that's something like "save as...")

Thank you for your cooperation

----------

Some stats:

So far, 1068 images have been created. That's an average of 76 new images per day since the release!

Out of those images created, 211 have been deleted, which leave 857 left.

The most used route letter is A with 45 images.

There is one image with the route $ (yes, a dollar sign), and one image with the route 0 (the number zero)

The most used color is blue, with 167 images.

So far, 1068 images have been created. That's an average of 76 new images per day since the release!

Out of those images created, 211 have been deleted, which leave 857 left.

The most used route letter is A with 45 images.

There is one image with the route $ (yes, a dollar sign), and one image with the route 0 (the number zero)

The most used color is blue, with 167 images.

I feel very unique now.

Archived