Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

DueceDrives... you are correct. I was told that lower Manhattan is insane but the training will help me get through it. I've been making adjustments and listening to my Supt. This entire experience has been great, I'm extremely grateful for all of this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ILLMATIC96SS. I sure do appreciate the advice. I'll be reviewing the notes I wrote down plus the review sheets from days 2-4. I can't thank you all enough for providing such great tips and help on this forum.

@MemberD   

you should hear something very soon, and I'm  talking like end of the month soon. My list number is 426# and I was hesitant about taking the job. When they sent me the letter the 2nd time. I just put it off to the side and forgot about. Then they called my phone telling me my file was empty and need to come in get my paperwork done to make the next class which I still didn't make, But finally Im in. When I was down there which was July 27th I asked the girl sitting next to me her List# and hers was in the 4500's. so your REAL close.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived