Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They check sugar..protein.. And other stuff in your urine.. Blood pressure.. Vision.. Ekg.. Hearing.. And then a doctor checks u to see if u qualify u need to bring birth certificate social and drivers license

So I've been told don't go thru yellow lights and keep distance from vehicles and just listen to instructor and don't act like u know it all especially to any cdl license holders.. any other advice??

I hear you I do have the cdl but I lack experience and I don't want the instructor to think I know it all bc of it. I heard 7th day is hell through the city.

So I've been told don't go thru yellow lights and keep distance from vehicles and just listen to instructor and don't act like u know it all especially to any cdl license holders.. any other advice??

Once you receive your letter how long does it take for you to start training? In other words how long does it take for you to start working after receiving your letter to come in for processing?

Once you receive your letter how long does it take for you to start training? In other words how long does it take for you to start working after receiving your letter to come in for processing?

My 1st time at livingston was 3-18-2015. Just got hired on 7-27-2015

It depend a lot people got the letter to go to livington in March for example I got the letter to go March 24 and my list number is 50** and they said there was no room to hire more people at that time. What's your list number? You got the letter? @UPO 1

I also went to Livingston in March and was hired in July. Today was a great day in training. Did highway driving and El pillars. I'm looking forward to training this Monday in Upper Manhattan.

Archived