Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No just browsing the thread, they tell people different days, some people get the 30 day response, others get the 90 day response. I don't have the patience to deal with people driving the bus lol. Track is more for me, I've been doing construction/hard work most of my life.

He was waiting to make a turn in the intersection. However he was waiting for pedestrians to cross. And in that area is a lot of pedestrians. So he's waiting and inching closer and closer and the people were just not trying to stop crossing and then the light changes and the other traffic starts going and cars are having to go around him. he's impeding traffic on one side cuz now he has to wait for light to change for him to go. So that's an automatic failure. The feedback from his instructor was to be more aggressive in this situation and use the size of the bus to make people stop so he can go. He was on 14th street and union square.

FUgh ok we gonna claim victory listen because he's going to day 9 he will only get 1 shot at the road test. Ima a praying wife my husband went with a A license he was driving tractor trailers for 20 year failed his 1st b road test with mta he forgot 2 do something n da failed him. Da dmv testers r A holes. But he passed on the second test. Tell ur husband 2 record on his fon each step he has 2 do 4 da road test listen 2 the recording over n over dat helped me. Don't worry about mabstoa they will pass him to the road test pray with him n claim victory

The dmv examiner tricked my husband ok so he did 3 break test the examiner said wen u finish building up air pressure n checking that u can pull out. So dats wat my husband did. He did the whole rode test n at the end she failed him he never did the service brake test. He said yo u told me xyz n she said yeah u was supposed 2 say but examiner I haven't done my service brake test yet. Dats y he failed ugh lmbo so please tell ur husband 2 go over every aspect of wats required cause he only has 1 shot at it I wish him God's grace n mercy good luck u guys

According to my husband day 1 at Zerega was pretty boring. You get a lot of information. You sign a lot of paper work. They provide you with your ID card(metro card). Which can be swiped in the train turnstiles and shown to bus drivers. The hours are from 7am-3pm. He's been assigned to fresh pond depot to carry out the qualification training. Which is for 6 days. I'll keep everyone updated on Day 2 for information purposes. Good luck to those who've started training and good luck to all waiting.

is the entire 10 days from 7am-3pm?

My husband qualified today (day 9). Monday he goes back to Zerega. Will have more information then on what's next(whether he's going straight to DMV road test, or line training and then DMV road test).

congratulations....did they tell he can resign from his current job?

Correction..tell him..

Archived