Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dainty2200. Thanks so much that's good to hear. Now when I go back with clearance letter. Do they test you again and what if it's still high but I have the clearance letter ?

@dainty2200. Thanks so much that's good to hear. Now when I go back with clearance letter. Do they test you again and what if it's still high but I have the clearance letter ? Or is it when you get clearance letter that's it your good?

My list # 74** I haven't received any letter should I have received one by now?

Not yet @stepurgameup. There's still a decent amount of  candidates ahead of you, but who knows what the list actually looks like in an overall percentage on those who actually made it on the list. I've heard rumors that 3101 list did not contain a large amount of candidates who actually passed the BOSS and that was one of the reasons why they made another exam for MaBSTOA 4105 so soon. But that's just what I assume and heard from other folks. 

Good afternoon. I have a question . I recently was invited to go down to 180 Livingston on the 20 of this month. I was involved in an accident driving a company truck . The accident was not my fault . And no major damage were made to the truck or car involved. No injuries either . The police were called due to company policy and a accident report was filed . I'm going to put it down on my application although is not on my dmv abstract. Will this disqualify me from getting the job . I have looked all over the forum. And have not read of someone being hired with accidents on their license. Thank you in advance for your replies . My random list number is 5**9

Archived