Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jada what if you do the drug test and the Medical on the same day? Would they call you like right away? And what's the next step after taking the tests.

@OnlyTheTruthSorry... I know of someone who was told to report to medical 4 days after they took their drug test.

Seriously does anybody really know the usual time to get called back after either medical or drug test? Some dudes have told me the did both on the same day.

So the drug test and medical isn't done on the same day.. Damn how much longer after the drug test is the medical?!?!... And when are the next expected training classes???..

Jada what if you do the drug test and the Medical on the same day? Would they call you like right away? And what's the next step after taking the tests.

Seriously does anybody really know the usual time to get called back after either medical or drug test? Some dudes have told me the did both on the same day.

it could literally be anywhere form 3 days to 90 days.   I took my paperwork back in on a wednesday and did drug testing that same day.  I got called back that friday to report for medical the monday that was coming up.  Once I did my medical I was told to report to training the following week.   So just know that it varies but once the medical is done its just a matter of time before they give you a date to start training.

Definitely feeling blessed and fortunate. I went last Wednesday for the drug test and 2 days later(friday) they called to tell me to report to Livingston this week for medical and hire process. I'll get my training start date this week. This has been an incredible journey and it just keeps getting better. I'm looking forward to training. @ MemberD, I'm not sure what number they're up to. The list seems to be moving quickly.

What documents do we have to bring for the physical/medical test?

What documents do you have to bring in with you for the medical?

Definitely feeling blessed and fortunate. I went last Wednesday for the drug test and 2 days later(friday) they called to tell me to report to Livingston this week for medical and hire process. I'll get my training start date this week. This has been an incredible journey and it just keeps getting better. I'm looking forward to training. @ MemberD, I'm not sure what number they're up to. The list seems to be moving quickly.

I begin training on the 27th, this is awesome. @OnlyTheTruthSorry... they will call you and tell you what paperwork you have to bring.SScard, cdl permit along with your license etc. They will tell you.

Archived