Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no list# his random list number that was assigned him wen he took the test is his number he will b called by I took my test at 9am my nephew #600x he took his test at 1pm

I received a vm n email stating the list will b established in dec that was back in March my nephew never got a call or email. Im wondering y. I asked on this site if that got the same correspondence n only 1 person answered. Did ur husband get any feedback ?

Everything went good I got there early I was the 5 in line and I did my paper work and my drug test now I have to wait for them to get the result and after that they will set me up for my medical exam before 12 I was out there @Inby2016

According to my husband day 1 at Zerega was pretty boring. You get a lot of information. You sign a lot of paper work. They provide you with your ID card(metro card). Which can be swiped in the train turnstiles and shown to bus drivers. The hours are from 7am-3pm. He's been assigned to fresh pond depot to carry out the qualification training. Which is for 6 days. I'll keep everyone updated on Day 2 for information purposes. Good luck to those who've started training and good luck to all waiting.

According to my husband day 1 at Zerega was pretty boring. You get a lot of information. You sign a lot of paper work. They provide you with your ID card(metro card). Which can be swiped in the train turnstiles and shown to bus drivers. The hours are from 7am-3pm. He's been assigned to fresh pond depot to carry out the qualification training. Which is for 6 days. I'll keep everyone updated on Day 2 for information purposes. Good luck to those who've started training and good luck to all waiting.

How many people in his class.

When you say 4 of them. What do you mean. 4 candidates for OA. I honestly couldnt imagine a class of 4 bus operator candidates. Especially knowing the classes are huge 2 room with over 30 candidates each. Unless you mean 4 candidates on the training bus.

Archived