Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually have a family event I paid for inJuly. Should I just forget about it and say forget the money I spent or will I be able to tell them at a depot that I had something planned already for that date?

I actually have a family event I paid for inJuly. Should I just forget about it and say forget the money I spent or will I be able to tell them at a depot that I had something planned already for that date?

I have a family event planned and paid for in July, only for a day. Will I be able to tell them at a depot in advance I have something planned or is that money down the drain?

Sorry guys idk why that message posted so many times.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow....Totally confused how they're processing people. I've notice the list number jumps and lowers at each class. Did you recently reinstated your list number?

I got called in 2014, but I had to wait year to go back because I only had my license for two years at the time..

I got my call to go in for medical on Wednesday. Coincidentally I had a doctors appt today. Blood pressure was alittle high but I was given a notice of clearance to drive as part of the job. Will I get cleared from medical? Should I be fine?

I got my call to go in for medical on Wednesday. Coincidentally I had a doctors appt today. Blood pressure was alittle high but I was given a notice of clearance to drive as part of the job. Will I get cleared from medical? Should I be fine?

If that's the only issue they find, yes. If they find any other issues - then you need other clearance letters, respectively.

Wow.. that's quick.. That shows you how much they really need operators over the spring through Summer time... Like Youngnyc mention... That letter should be a clearance.... And keep calm on the day you go in for medical.. Don't stress yourself and just go in with an intention that the job is for you already.

@youngnycsubwayfan. You really know your stuff. I really appreciate the time and advice you gave me. Without you I would of been put on hold. I just got hired. To everyone out there that needs advice he's the one to ask. He's extremely knowledgeable. Thanks again YOUNGNYCSUBAYFAN

Archived