Crosstown Bronx routes

Via Garibaldi 8

Right I'm the stalker but you're the one saving photos of me... I still don't quite get that either... It's all a coincidence that a teenager is saving photos of a grown man, for which you have no explanation for.  

As for this nonsense about refuting things, if it is true or it isn't true why are you so interested either way? That's the real question and that's where the obsession comes in. This has been going on for months now with no end in sight about who I'm supposed to be (even Threxx admitted that you were going overkill with the accusations) and what I've said or didn't say. There was the Shortline conspiracy and then the qj conspiracy. Last I checked giving my opinion on things was not a crime and certainly not indicative of me having photos saved of me or having conversations that I have with other members saved. It's a forum and people can disagree with other people whether you like it or not. I just wonder if this is what you do with every person that you disagree with or that you think is a racist or an elitist because of course anything that checkmate believes is so.

I notice how you don't have any rebuttal to anything else that was mentioned. Nice of you to ignore everything else.

In any case, for starters, it's one photo, not photos. Second of all, I figured it might come in handy. When? I dunno. Maybe on city-data or something, if you ever decide to stop being a 45 year-old woman. :lol:

Hold on. What the hell are you talking about "If it's true or isn't true?"

As for the conspiracy, I never mentioned anything about QJT. That's something you brought up. (You said "Oh, maybe I'll be QJT"). Don't confuse things you said, or things you misinterpreted as things I actually said.

And I love the way you continue to talk out your ass. The same way you "wonder" about how B35 has some kind of bias against suburban areas or some shit like that. Yes, if somebody disagrees with you, they must have a bias against suburban areas, or a bias against affluent people, or some crap like that. Boy oh boy, I love the way you project feelings onto everybody else.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right I'm the stalker but you're the one saving photos of me... I still don't quite get that either... It's all a coincidence that a teenager is saving photos of a grown man, for which you have no explanation for.  I know it's very normal and cute.

As for this nonsense about refuting things, if it is true or it isn't true why are you so interested either way?  That's the real question and that's where the obsession comes in.  This has been going on for months now with no end in sight about who I'm supposed to be (even Threxx admitted that you were going overkill with the accusations) and what I've said or didn't say.  There was the Shortline conspiracy and then the qj conspiracy. Last I checked giving my opinion on things was not a crime and certainly not indicative of me having photos saved of me or having conversations that I have with other members saved.  It's a forum and people can disagree with other people whether you like it or not.  I just wonder if this is what you do with every person that you disagree with or that you think is a racist or an elitist because of course anything that checkmate believes is so.

err both of you

I notice how you don't have any rebuttal to anything else that was mentioned. Nice of you to ignore everything else.

In any case, for starters, it's one photo, not photos. Second of all, I figured it might come in handy. When? I dunno. Maybe on city-data or something, if you ever decide to stop being a 45 year-old woman. :lol:

Hold on. What the hell are you talking about "If it's true or isn't true?"

As for the conspiracy, I never mentioned anything about QJT. That's something you brought up. (You said "Oh, maybe I'll be QJT"). Don't confuse things you said, or things you misinterpreted as things I actually said.

And I love the way you continue to talk out your ass. The same way you "wonder" about how B35 has some kind of bias against suburban areas or some shit like that. Yes, if somebody disagrees with you, they must have a bias against suburban areas, or a bias against affluent people, or some crap like that. Boy oh boy, I love the way you project feelings onto everybody else.

Err B35 does come off as such when it comes to suburban areas and transit BUT I don't blame him for it.

BOTH OF YOU PLEASE STFU AND GET BACK TO BRONX BUSES KISS AND MAKE UP ALREADY!!! WHO CARES.

err both of you

Err B35 does come off as such when it comes to suburban areas and transit BUT I don't blame him for it.

Alright, so that's basically 4 useless posts that could've been used to actually get this thread back on topic.

In any case, he's not saying "Screw you. You don't need good transit" to people in suburban areas.

As far as Bronx crosstown service goes, well, there's the Bx40/42 getting limited service (one being the limited, the other being the local), but that's been discussed to death.

For Bronx crosstown service, I have an idea regarding the Bx46. While I may like it be a branch of the Bx6, it could do wonders by filling a crosstown gap between 149th and 161st Streets by running via 156th St.

The western terminus would be the Bronx Terminal Market. It would also serve Lincoln Hospital, Concourse Village, part of The Hub, Hostos Community College and the Melrose/Jackson housing projects.

Westbound route: Longwood Av, 160th St, Trinity Av, 156th St, 3rd Av, 153rd St, Morris Av, 149th St

Eastbound: 149th St, Morris Av, 156th St, Prospect Av, Longwood Av

It would turn-around by using 149th St, Gerard Av, 150th St and River Av

Archived