R160 9128 tagged

pelhamlocal

And here I thought this was 2013, not 1993.... But okay. I guess this will not get old yet.....

Trains are still tagged (less frequently but still) but unlike in the past, trains are cleaned much faster.

Trains are still tagged (less frequently but still) but unlike in the past, trains are cleaned much faster.

It's still Vandalism, and ain't nobody got time for cleaning shit up after dumbasses who couldn't find a brick wall but instead, probably looks like their heads got slammed into a brick wall. That what 'I' say! <_<

I guess they gotta get paid for it.....

I agree that it is vandalism and I am truly against graffiti (except the legal in some walls).

If I have written my previous post, it was to say that the war against graffiti was not over.

You can thank the ghetto types for that....  <_< They just love to tear down anything that looks nice....

As opposed to Eurotrash teens who come over here to tag trains, take pics and then brag about it back home. And prep school kids whose parents' lawyers make sure they never so much as serve community service for vandalism. You should reconsider your views of the world and realize that yucky "ghetto" poors aren't the only ones doing this.

7679299688_78bae149bf.jpg

Mallet to the hands of the scum that did this. Zero tolerance for that bullshit.

As opposed to Eurotrash teens who come over here to tag trains, take pics and then brag about it back home. And prep school kids whose parents' lawyers make sure they never so much as serve community service for vandalism. You should reconsider your views of the world and realize that yucky "ghetto" poors aren't the only ones doing this.

As opposed to nothing... I lived in Europe and they do the same thing there, and I refer to those folks as ghetto types as well, which is exactly what they are.  Ghetto types can refer to people behaving in a certain manner.  They don't necessarily have to be poor.  I thought you were "cultured" enough to know that.  <_<

As opposed to nothing... I lived in Europe and they do the same thing there, and I refer to those folks as ghetto types as well, which is exactly what they are.  Ghetto types can refer to people behaving in a certain manner.  They don't necessarily have to be poor.  I thought you were "cultured" enough to know that.  <_<

I'm cultured enough to have read this response fifteen thousand times on Twitter and internet forums, and of course politicians when they say something hilariously ignorant. Olympics-grade backpedal there.

I will say this, there's a pretty good chance this was done by well off brats from UES or Dyker Heights, or some douchebags from Rome. Much easier getaway for those folks.

Archived