Yeah, they wrapped it.

favbusbx13

Great shot! Im curious to if buses being wrapped early can cause more farebeating...

How so, because farebeaters will assume that they can utilize all three doorways to board?

The way I see it a farebeater will farebeat regardless of the damn wrap on the bus.

Sorry, but you made my day!

How so, because farebeaters will assume that they can utilize all three doorways to board?

The way I see it a farebeater will farebeat regardless of the damn wrap on the bus.

Sorry, but you made my day!

No I was saying that if people knew what select bus service was, and they saw a "Bx9 Select Bus Service" bus, they would assume its SBS and think to pay before you board. Then they would see no machines at the stop and go through the back. lmaoo im just thinking from possibly the general public view lol

No I was saying that if people knew what select bus service was, and they saw a "Bx9 Select Bus Service" bus, they would assume its SBS and think to pay before you board. Then they would see no machines at the stop and go through the back. lmaoo im just thinking from possibly the general public view lol

You're right. I stand corrected.

Some passengers use the strangest of logic, if they have any to begin with.

Still laughing though.

Thanks for the comments! Appreciated :)

I don't know why the Bx9 doesn't become sbs I think it's a pretty good route for sbs.. Isn't it?

Bx9 for SBS?? For what? I can't believe that ridership in Riverdale is that high that it needs SBS. Whenever I see the buses by 230th when I'm heading to Riverdale on the express bus, they're not that crowded at all.  Maybe half a seated load, so the primary ridership must be south of Riverdale, in the Bronx (i.e. Kingsbridge, etc.)

Thanks for the comments! Appreciated :)

I don't know why the Bx9 doesn't become sbs I think it's a pretty good route for sbs.. Isn't it?

The Bx9 doesn't need SBS, it doesn't have enough ridership nor it never had Limited service. Most of the passengers dump off by 225th Street and Broadway for the (1) train and shopping center in the area!

Archived