Next Gens Return . . .

ciboii22

lol... The paint job is decent but the numbering job is a joke.  Why are the "8"s always in bold font and bigger than the other numbers when they overhaul the buses?  <_<

I don't know... Does it seriously matter? It's a # along with the bus that's all that counts..

Finally they aren't as hideous.

Joking aside great shots.

Thanks.

I don't know... Does it seriously matter? It's a # along with the bus that's all that counts..

Thanks.

Actually it's not a question of mattering but a question of curiosity.  Someone said they do the numbers in house because they have a professional set up. That's why I'm wondering. I'd be curious to see how their set up differs from the set up at the factory.

Finally they aren't as hideous.

Joking aside great shots.

The numbering job is really funky.  Some numbers look bluer than others.  :lol: Isn't it weird? A great paint job with a tacky numbering job.  It seems fitting though.  It is the (MTA) going your way... Half @ssed as usual.  :lol:

Actually it's not a question of mattering but a question of curiosity.  Someone said they do the numbers in house because they have a professional set up. That's why I'm wondering. I'd be curious to see how their set up differs from the set up at the factory.

The numbering job is really funky.  Some numbers look bluer than others.  :lol: Isn't it weird? A great paint job with a tacky numbering job.  It seems fitting though.  It is the (MTA) going your way... Half @ssed as usual.  :lol:

Ironically I meant the buses themselves. I was never all that fond of the OG or NG primarily. I grew to like the NG's but the decals they used to do looked damn terrible. This paint job looks much better I will say.

As usual, Making Transit Annoying = half assed.

Ironically I meant the buses themselves. I was never all that fond of the OG or NG primarily. I grew to like the NG's but the decals they used to do looked damn terrible. This paint job looks much better I will say.

As usual, Making Transit Annoying = half assed.

Yeah if it wasn't for the half @ssed lettering they would look brand new.

They actually briefly had their sh!t together with the blue numbers they were putting in the white space, but now we're back to these ugly ass white things on the stripe. Oh well. Excellent shots here though, good collection.

Archived