The emergency Metro North Shuttle Bus at 242 Street

The derailment between the Marble Hill and Spuyten Duyvil stations caused this shuttle bus run to occur. It ran between the 242 Street (1) station and the Hudson Line Yonkers station. It was cool, but I feel bad for the commuters that need to take this bus. Service should return to normal by Monday Morning, so enjoy these shots I took at 242 Street. BTW there was news coverage from Eyewitness News and News 12 over there.

IMG_0952_zps27cf528b.jpg

IMG_0959_zps91d93eac.jpg

IMG_0970_zpsc29f2c6c.jpg

IMG_0973_zps050b5350.jpg

IMG_0975_zps77322d79.jpg

IMG_0976_zps1b0195a3.jpg

IMG_0978_zps8bb1a767.jpg

IMG_0981_zps3d947b54.jpg

IMG_0982_zps756d6c98.jpg

IMG_0987_zps09386bed.jpg

IMG_0988_zps09d5e604.jpg

IMG_0989_zps9e3bfb1f.jpg

IMG_0990_zps4d0666c5.jpg

IMG_0994_zps5a347fb9.jpg

Thanks for watching! :)

Cool pics and vids!

Thanks! Sorry you didn't see 9871 when you popped up.

Great ones of the emergency shuttle!

Interesting how an MCI pops up!

Oh yes! It was funny seeing a D4500CT from QV on the shuttle bus, hell I saw a LaGuardia D4500CL on the shuttle which was WAY Hilarious.

9871?!?! Better hope one of those is out there tomorrow...

Nice pics.

I hope so too. I'm going to check the shuttle bus again tomorrow to see what shows up since I live nearby. Hope to run into you on the way.

Awesome shots!

Thanks!

Thanks! Sorry you didn't see 9871 when you popped up.

Oh yes! It was funny seeing a D4500CT from QV on the shuttle bus, hell I saw a LaGuardia D4500CL on the shuttle which was WAY Hilarious.

I hope so too. I'm going to check the shuttle bus again tomorrow to see what shows up since I live nearby. Hope to run into you on the way.

Thanks!

It's to bad that only some ops know how to display the right sign on their bus(Metro-North Service).

It's to bad that only some ops know how to display the right sign on their bus(Metro-North Service).

It's not their fault lol, most likely supervision didn't provide a destination sign code for them.  Heck, with ttmg down I don't even know the codes.  If anyone happens to have the RBO destination sign code list can you kindly send it to me?  Thanks in advance.

Well, its not like on the way back it connects to the (1) Guess the B.O.'s didn't want to change the destination signs often.

fantastic

Thanks!

It's not their fault lol, most likely supervision didn't provide a destination sign code for them.  Heck, with ttmg down I don't even know the codes.  If anyone happens to have the RBO destination sign code list can you kindly send it to me?  Thanks in advance.

True. I don't know the RBO code, but some of the MTA Bus crew know it since a lot of the ones that had "MNR Service" on the destination signs were buses from MTA Bus.

Awesome coverage

Thanks! Too bad the options on Saturday were WAY different with the ones on Friday.

Awesome stuff man.

MNR SERVICE is code 9101 at NYCT. 23 or 24 at MTA Bus. 

On MTA Bus-the sign code was 26. On TA buses-it was 9101, unless they were changed.

Archived