What if the T/O has to use the bathroom badly on the job ?

E For Erica

Can he or she take the train out of service or do they just have to piss on themselves ? Lol I know this is completely random but it just popped in my head & it may be useful to know what to do since I might be a T/O in the future.

Call RCC ask for a comfort..

No we don't pee on ourselves BTW in the future good chance you will have to be a CR first then a TO..

Looks like Open Competitive is gonna be history.

Can he or she take the train out of service or do they just have to piss on themselves ? Lol I know this is completely random but it just popped in my head & it may be useful to know what to do since I might be a T/O in the future.

Basically what RTOMan said, except he forgot to mention the pissed off customers including myself...

Call for a comfort. If I were in a desperate state I'd presume my partner would be competent enough to make the announcement... I'd also probably radio Control Center to ask if they happened to know where the Station Agent booth is so I could get the bathroom key—time is of the essence now!

After a few weeks on the job, I would've smartened up and brought a container along to piss in. Better than all over the cab floor or out the window (if I'm able to get that high up). These issues aren't limited to train crews, but any job where people have to work hours at a time without being able to get to a restroom. They require a bit of creativity sometimes.

After a few weeks on the job, I would've smartened up and brought a container along to piss in. Better than all over the cab floor or out the window (if I'm able to get that high up). These issues aren't limited to train crews, but any job where people have to work hours at a time without being able to get to a restroom. They require a bit of creativity sometimes.

Tour bus announcer person I know always brings a bottle.

Strange thing is my uncle told me he used to do that, whenever he had to pee badly he told me he stopped the train asked the c/r to make an announcement that there was a red signal and he would pee in a bottle, idk if he was drunk when he told me this lol he worked the (A) btw he's retired now.

Strange thing is my uncle told me he used to do that, whenever he had to pee badly he told me he stopped the train asked the c/r to make an announcement that there was a red signal and he would pee in a bottle, idk if he was drunk when he told me this lol he worked the (A) btw he's retired now.

I would just piss in the bottle while operating. But it isnt alway *that* good of an idea. Sure, in a closed subway train cab you can go ahead and do that but as a bus driver it wouldnt be that easy because people will probably notice. Maybe less in NYC buses but in some other buses its easy to spot.

Sex education 101:

Anatomically speaking and generally speaking it is possible for females to urinate upright like a man standing up, producing an upright stream if they position themselves correctly. They have to pull their labias up and spread their legs a bit while standing up instead of squatting, that's how they do it. One of my female friends of late did this, one time, when I started college, because we was in a bar and she got drunk. She just had to go so she found a discreet corner somewhere in a lot and relieved herself while I witnessed it, because I was playing point guard to cover for her to make sure nobody showed up. I knew about how females can actually pee upright but never actually saw a woman actually do this until that night.

She said girls can use jars say on a road trip but not bottles, guaranteed mess.

Sex education 101:

Anatomically speaking and generally speaking it is possible for females to urinate upright like a man standing up, producing an upright stream if they position themselves correctly. They have to pull their labias up and spread their legs a bit while standing up instead of squatting, that's how they do it. One of my female friends of late did this, one time, when I started college, because we was in a bar and she got drunk. She just had to go so she found a discreet corner somewhere in a lot and relieved herself while I witnessed it, because I was playing point guard to cover for her to make sure nobody showed up. I knew about how females can actually pee upright but never actually saw a woman actually do this until that night.

She said girls can use jars say on a road trip but not bottles, guaranteed mess.

Yup. The man said what I couldn't (and less naughtier).

"Ladies & Gentlemen, We are delayed because of train traffic ahead of us... Please be patient" :lol:

Sex education 101:

Women are pissing standing up like nobody's business these days.....

Amazing what liberation can accomplish!

Girls also use the two finger standing method in public restrooms if the sit-down, or squat toilet proves to be soiled or if they are forced to use a men's bathroom urinal, same way by spreading the labia and angling the urethra, standing upright with knees slightly bent. Which is a definite concern for women since anatomically speaking with the urinary tract so close to the urinary bladder they are especially subject to UTI's if they touch the unsanitary toilet seat. They can't get certain STDs such as HIV this way but UTI's, hepatitis A, (not C) yeast infections, chlamydia, or bacterial gonorrhea yes definitely.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, We are delayed because of train traffic ahead of us... Please be patient" :lol:

LMFAO

Archived